Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Miami Dade College

Good news everyone!

Well first of all.... Sorry I've been gone for a bit. Been busy with my new job and dealing with the ACLU. Which brings me to my good news.

The ACLU has taken my complaint very seriously and is looking into going after Miami Dade College for discrimination against whites.

Back in August I did that online form to complain about the school. I had to call back this week to threaten the Miami office of the ACLU because no one contacted me at all about my case. After an hour, this woman called back saying that she can't talk about my case but it has gone onto phase 2 of whatever. I told her that they better go after this school because last time I walked on that campus all I saw was a handful of African Americans and about 80% hispanics and NO WHITES.

Oh my complaint about the school for all you guys who don't remember or don't know.... The school is letting illegals go to school there without getting a student visa and they get to pay out of state fees. I got denied schooling because I'm #1 not hispanic. #2 I don't speak spanish. #3 I'm Canadian. MDC policy states that if both your parents are here legally than you get to go to school no matter what there... Daddy had his green card. Mommy had her student visa. I was waiting on my immigration case here due to my age. (I was 17 at the time) [B.P let me in under my mom's visa.]
    "I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio" - Rodney Dangerfield

Cool "ginger-snaps" I wish you luck!! we need more people doing that !
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Thank you. Next goal of mine is to call ICE on the Taco Bell I always go to. How can a family wrack up a $40 bill at Taco Bell and not speak English. Sorry but us Americans just can't handle that much rice and beans...
    "I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio" - Rodney Dangerfield

ginger-snaps, I am an Honors graduate of Miami-Dade Community College. I have sent you a PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    I wish you much success Gingersnaps. Keep us updated.

Good luck and I hope the ACLU does come through for you.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "