Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WoW!!!!
    I've read Michele Malkin for years, I do so BECAUSE SHE HAS COMMON SENSE!
    To read that email is just plain hurtful.
    My Father would have taken me behind the woodshed for writting something like that. HEY, THERE IS AN IDEA???
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Does any rational person NOT think that an Exorcism is what the doctor should order?
    James - Born of frustration
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjCxGrVvT_g

Please listen carefully to the lyrics at 1:01 in this video

Who are you fooling? (you) Don't need a shrink, but an exorcist!
    W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Glenn Beck had information on the book "Liberal Fascism". It is interesting. It gives the back ground on silencing people who you disagree with them. That was part of Nazi Germany etc. So when you look at the dynamics behind fascism, it is definitely the liberal cause. It goes along with the "Fairness Doctrine." If they won't listen to us on Air America, which has gone bankrupt, then we will force, Rush, Sean, Glenn and anyone else to give us equal time. Then the next step is to shut them down. That IS FASCISM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    I think many of us are amazed that someone could act like that. But, we don't see what W sees. I'll bet this is just a small example of the kind of crazies out there. I don't think Michelle should have responded though. It just makes the person feel validated in some way. Better to remain silent.

I'd say brought to us with the "compliments" of George W. Bush and Homeland Secuity more than likely....probably many more with the same mentality to come!!

>>>>>>>>>>>"RED ALERT"2/20<<<<<<<<<<<<
    Utah...We Need callers now!! Please take action!
    "It Could be your state next"

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-104592.html
    Utah and Indiana.... Call, e-mail, Fax campaign!!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-103479-days ... asc-0.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ourcountrynottheirs
    I think many of us are amazed that someone could act like that. But, we don't see what W sees. I'll bet this is just a small example of the kind of crazies out there. I don't think Michelle should have responded though. It just makes the person feel validated in some way. Better to remain silent.
    Keep in mind anything you write in an e-mail and send to another is PUBLIC DOMAIN that can crop up anywhere.

Just think, the liberals call us racists because we want to secure the borders and get all the illegals out of this country. TI am certainly not surprised a liberal supporter of Obama would say something like this.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by sgt_shlitz
    I think the young lady must have had a little to much Olde English Malt Liquor.
    Hey, OE isn't that bad.

:P

BTW, this is old hat for MM.

The crap she has to put up with from the wingnut neo-Marxist kooks and Mechista asshats is beyond description.

That's one reason I respect Andrew Ostroy, even though he's a leftbot. He's a genuinely decent person.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Does any rational person NOT think that an Exorcism is what the doctor should order?
    James - Born of frustration
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjCxGrVvT_g

Please listen carefully to the lyrics at 1:01 in this video

Who are you fooling? (you) Don't need a shrink, but an exorcist!
    W
    I've never heard this group before. They're quite good, seem to have a bit of U2 in them.

If an ALIPAC Member had written such a letter to any pro-illegal invader columnist, such a letter would have been construed as hate mail, subject to prosecution.

Do you think there is a double standard at work here?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast