Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Michelle Obama and Louis Farrakhan Take On Whitey

Michelle Obama and Louis Farrakhan Take On Whitey

By Larry JohnsoncloseAuthor: Larry Johnson Name: Larry Johnson
    Email: larry_johnson@earthlink.net
    Site: http://NoQuarterUSA.net

I learned over the weekend why the Republicans who have seen the tape of Michelle Obama ranting about “whiteyâ€
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Don't buy into this story until a credible source confirms it. Larry Johnson has a shady past of starting false rumors.

I have never heard of him... Everyones been saying this for sometime now. That there is a tape of something bad that Obama or Michelle has done....

I still think its funny....
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

I hope it is true...not a rumor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Whether or NOT this is true, the reality for ME is that I WON'T take all the blame for the black, brown, yellow, or red man's problems just because I am WHITE!

It's easier for people to blame the "whites"...If whites ruled the world then no person but a white person would be rich...Maybe those people need to get off their butts and get to work instead of becoming the very stereotype they don't like being compared to...

I have never had such mixed emotions about anything as I have about
    Obama vs Klintons! I dont want to have Hitlary as prez and Bill as co
    prez but Obama is scary and McAmnesty is no comfort to me.

If I were Obama I would think twice about putting HK on the ticket as
    vp....it could be very unhealthy.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

This tape will be a killer for Obama's run for President. But it will also be telling for White America. Why would a successful Black person have such negative words to say about Whites? Maybe it's because they've gone to college, and done everything they were told would put them on a level playing field, but everytime they look up, the goal post has been moved. It speaks to the racism that still exists in this country. Obama has just won the nomination, and I can guarantee you he believes racism is still alive and well in America. When you read the posts here, take note of how many times the posters consider the overt and covert racism Blacks still face today.

I'm not saying racism doesn't exist but it exists on every single level. And there is such a thing as reverse racism. It's hypocritical to assume that only "whites" are racist and keep the monorities down. Think about areas where whites are the minority and in areas where americans have to learn spanish to even apply for a job? Are you kidding me? I'm an american who is pushed in to the "hispanic" label against my will and I am treated how blacks have been treated, how whites have been treated, I have been discriminated against all because I am proud to be an American and I don't speak spanish I speak english. Every day of my life I am shunned by other "hispanics" because I don't fit their mold, I don't make them feel welcomed because I speak english and not their language and I experience this every day when I can't apply for a certain job because I don't speak spanish yet someone who speaks spanish can get a job easier than me because they speak spanish yet don't speak english. Have blacks been enslaved? Yes. Has it only been the white man who enslaved them? No. Other blacks in positions of power have enslved their own people. Same for any other race. So to squarely place the blame for racism on the "white man" is not only morally wrong it's also ignorance at it's most dangerous because it turns a blind eye to all those who perpetuate racism today.

I have been hearing about this potential Obama bomb for some time now. It wouldn't surprise me at all though if it is true.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast