Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Miers Withdraws Her Nomination

Just heard that Harriet Miers withdrew her nomination to the Supreme Court. Just one more thing to make Wackident look like the WHACKO that he is.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Re: Miers Withdraws Her Nomination

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    Just heard that Harriet Miers withdrew her nomination to the Supreme Court. Just one more thing to make Wackident look like the WHACKO that he is.
    This is good news. Hopefully it will not be followed by terrible news (such as al garbonzo being nominated). Time will tell.

You know that abusto is very angry right now that his pet globalist did not get rubber stamped. That being the case, we can expect either the right person being nominated, or that 100% wrong person (such as our bud Al) I would LOVE to see Bob Bork re-nominated, but that will never happen.

H.

YYYYYEEEEESSSSS

Take that Mr Wackident. Quack, Quack, Quack. What's that sound? Is there a duck in the house? Why yes it's a duck alright? It's a lame duck known as Whore Hey DoubleYoo Boosh and the louder he quacks, the further his poll ratings plummet into the toilet. The new talking Jorge Bush lame duck dolls with dunce caps and growing pinocho noses will be coming out soon on sale at a toy store near you. Get em while they are hot. All proceeds will go to Karl Rove, Tom Delay and Scooter Libbys deluxe jail cell fund.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Miers withdraws Supreme Court nomination
    Bush: Decision confirms 'my deep respect and admiration'

http://www.cnn.com/2005/POLITICS/10/27/ ... index.html

This is BAD news for the Wackident or Wackitator. It just looks gloomy for him that he has NO SUPPORT from his so-called base. You know--the one he gave him that MANDATE that he boasted about while he strutted around after the election?? Blew that one right out of the water, huh?

Yep--I sure hope whoever he comes up with is WORSE. I'm almost afraid to say that he couldn't FIND anyone any worse because, sho' nuf, he would!

Things are crashing down around him and he looks LOST. HE IS LOST. There is NOT ONE THING going RIGHT for him. NOTHING. Iraq is a mess. Social Security reform is in the trash. Corruption in the White House is rampant. Corruption in Congress is rampant. His Homeland Security Department is capable of only one thing---twidling their thumbs. Or, fiddling while Rome burns. Hasn't found bin Laden. This Medicare prescription drug plan is the biggest government fiasco I have ever laid eyes on. If he loses Rove, I don't know who is going to tell him when to get up and when to go to bed. I don't know who's going to get his teleprompter ready for his Q and A with HIS troops.

BAD. BAD. BAD.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Yep....the Wackident used to be a cheerleader. I'd almost forgot about that. Now that I remember, lets have a Cheer for Him in a "language" he and his Wackateers might understand:

Give me an L

Give me an O

Give me an S

Give me an E

Give me an R

All together now:

LOSER! LOSER! LOSER! LOSER!!

And here's another one:

Kick Him Out, Kick Him Out...Waaaay Out!!

Kick Him Out, Kick Him Out.....WAAAAAAAAAY OUT!!

These cheers have been kindly provded at no charge by:

Team America!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

So when exactly is he going to be impeached? Suddenly such crimes as a BJ in the oral office probably doesn't sound so bad now that the very people who's children are dying under his regime were once doing the happy dance when he was elected the first time.

If he'd just take our troups out of Iraq and put them along the southern boarder I just might take back all those nasty things I keep writing to him.

month

I'm sure that the way he looks at it is she bought him a month of diverted meaningless media attention,from the Coruscation of Fire that is his immolating presidency. Need any gas with that mr. president?

Throw on the Mier
    let the pile grow higher
    as the flames lick up legacy logs
    turning presidents dreams into withering fog
    and now you don't have to read it in a blog
    you'll find it anywhere, from peak to bog.

This is so old by now. Make it end, it is like a show that one is embarrassed to watch, but cannot help but continue to watch, like a slow moving train wreck or something. g

DEAR TEAM AMERICA:

HOLD THAT TIGER

arizona--the ORAL OFFICE???!!! Was that a Freudian slip??!!!!

ALIPAC is rockin' today!!

Great posts everyone!

Hold that Tiger, Hold that Tiger!!

Yeeeah!

Wackident's House of Cards is Tumbling Down.

Oh Yeeeeah!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast