Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AE

This might be where trouble starts....

All, go to your local Craiglist "Community" and then to "Politics". Read just some of the posts there. On the site here in libertard land, aka Portland, Oregon, I am seeing people posting their disgust, actually decently, and some saying it is a threatening post and are forwarding it onto the PDX FBI.

It is interesting that although the main people who post on this Craigslist site are obviously liberals, they simply cannot take people who did not want Obama and are saying so, and thus are making it into something it is not (making the accusation that the opinions are somehow threatening).

I wonder if this is where trouble will start after this election? Or will people still maintain their decency?

The postings are quite ugly, on both sides, but there is a lot more of the libertard radicals posting ugly stuff. How about your towns site?
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

I havn't looked at CL yet, but YouTube is really bad like that too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

I left my own decent posting about Obama's ambitions on border security and his take on illegal immigration.

Have been reading many libertards posts and they are feeling so terribly self-righteous right now. I am waiting to see how they will feel when the Obama policies begin to fail them and see how they will then explain away things, since right now the House is Dem controlled.

I can guarantee that things really will not change, things will not improve, and yet the libertards will all of the sudden have praise for the office of the president, only because it is Obama, their messiah.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

I posted this conversation on another thread, but I think it says it all. I feel this is how most Americans are.

My husband was telling me about a conversation he had with one of his employees last night. The employee asked if my husband voted. Hubby explained that he had not because he is not yet a citizen. Then the employee continued that it must "suck" for hubby because he could not cast a vote for Obama.

Hubby then asked the employee "Why would I want to vote for Obama?"

The employee answered "because he is for change"

Hubby asked "what is he going to change"

employee "America"

hubby "what changes are he planning"

employee....silence

hubby "can you name one change?"

employee (long pause) "I can't think of any"

Hubby "do you think change is good because it is change?"

Employee "well yeah"

Hubby "When the Brits took over Ireland, my people got change. They changed from freedom to bondage. Hitler brought change to Germany, The Marxists brought change to Russia, Sadam brought change to Iraq, need I go on?"

Employee "oh"

Hubby "do you want to know what some of Obamas changes will be?"

Employee "do you know?"

Hubby "yes"

Employee "ok, what are they"

Hubby "to save the environment, he wants to raise energy prices through the roof. He wants to raise your taxes and redistribute your wealth. He wants to change the constitution to allow government to put the African Americans and anybody else he thinks the evil whites have wronged on a level economic playing field. In other words, YOU will be sharing your pay with those who refuse to work. Do you want to hear more?"

Employee "Congress won't let him do that stuff"

Hubby " Lad, congress is his, ye Americans did not think ahead and gave the entire government to one party, now nobody can stop them. Enjoy your change."
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Have been reading many libertards posts and they are feeling so terribly self-righteous right now.
    Yes.....and about the original question.........anything they don't want to hear, any question they don't want asked, any challenge to think things through they don't want to face.....is now dubbed "hate speech". You are only allowed to say anything they want to hear. You aren't even allowed to say anything nice and "wonder" how any will take place, without being called a "fear monger". It's this general attitude that "we" have won period. I mean not like, now we have a shot to try something different and see how things go......but more like we have conquored...the end. Their literal hate speech and fear mongering is ok.....because they are getting even......like "you" (meaning "whitey" or have more than they do)have done it for over 200 years and so now it's our turn. But it's directed solely at "white people"......rich, poor, on their side or not. God forbid you are of another "race" and disagree with them.....that's where "traitor and sell-out" come in.
    From what I've heard 76% of Obama voters were white.....yet they still scream racism like it's time to "get back at whitey" now.

I honestly don't understand the thinking. It's like they think they are going to hit the Hiltons, Gates, Rockefellers etc. and take their money and give it to them. They won't have to do anything.....except maybe wait in a line somewhere and be "granted" something and in no other way will it ever touch their lives. It will be "your job" and "your responsibility" to make sure they get everything they want.....what ever that might be.

I know many (posts) are made by some questionable nut jobs.....but the attitude is out there. I hope the self-rightious behavior is just a temporary state of elation and some reality will come in to play........I'm afraid of what will happen when they might see Obama isn't going to wave a magic wand and grant them perfection coz even though the Democratic party has total control....some how it won't matter and will always be the "rich white guy" who's keeping them from something.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Craigs list. Its a magnet for liberals.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I decided to check out the local CL.... bah. I'm seeing a lot of "whites are intimidated by blacks" and other race bait from the lib side. Funny thing is they are so in the clouds they can't even realize that even if the majority of minorities voted for him, he still needed a LOT of whiteys vote. The same goes for civil rights in the 60's and what not. It might sound nice to say "We did it!", but in reality it took a nation of many races to elect him.

AE

Cayla, I LOVE your husbands explanation to his employee. Change is not always good.

I have been asked by someone not to use the other phrase for the liberals (it has been a NW standard term for them since a conservative talk show host radio coined it here) so I now dub them "liber-boneheads"! The earlier name linked the innocent with the liberals, not a very nice thing for me to do here.

Re: This might be where trouble starts....

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    All, go to your local Craiglist "Community" and then to "Politics". Read just some of the posts there. On the site here in libertard land, aka Portland, Oregon, I am seeing people posting their disgust, actually decently, and some saying it is a threatening post and are forwarding it onto the PDX FBI.

It is interesting that although the main people who post on this Craigslist site are obviously liberals, they simply cannot take people who did not want Obama and are saying so, and thus are making it into something it is not (making the accusation that the opinions are somehow threatening).

I wonder if this is where trouble will start after this election? Or will people still maintain their decency?

The postings are quite ugly, on both sides, but there is a lot more of the libertard radicals posting ugly stuff. How about your towns site?
    Do you have a direct link to that?
    ------------------------