Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

To Mike Rogers, Senior Gay Blogger of the Ed Schultz Show

Dear Mike,

Yes, Alipac has over 30,000 members across the nation. Yes Mike, Alipac's video of 40,000 plus viewers in 24 hours is significant.

Mike, did you admit to outing people for your own purposes?

You are defending gay activists chaining themselves to the White House fence, the ones shouting at Mr. Obama at events, and to quote you, "a good protest, is good now and then." The American people are protesting, they want their laws enforced.

And on the issue of credibility - well, Mike, millions of Americans, 80%, want immigration laws enforced. Senator Graham is not listening.

p.s. - Thank you for visiting Alipac. Stay awhile, and see what the American people desire for immigration enforcement, and secured borders. Bring your friends, Alipac believes in education and active participation.

Matthew 10:32
    It is written,... Whoever acknowledges me before men, I will also acknowledge him before my Father in heaven.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

To Mike Rogers, I think you're upset that you went after Larry Craig solely on what you think his sexual orientation was, a fact you've still not proven, with evidence you still don't have, and sicked law enforcement on him to set him up for a "crime" and by so doing tried to change the balance of power in the US Senate, while William Gheen is expressing his opinion based on his own knowledge and asking Lindsey Graham to come forward, clear the air, so if he's gay get it out in the open and off the table, no one can hold that over his head on important issues and votes in our Congress.

You tried to prove something silly like "hypocrisy" on Larry Craig, and in my opinion totally flopped at that, all you've done is prove yourself a hypocrite, while William Gheen is trying to secure our borders and save our nation from the ravages of illegal immigration by stopping amnesty for illegal aliens.

Score Board:

Rogers: -1

Gheen: +2
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

what is this in reference to?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

W
    This is what I'm wondering. Sounds too good. They are really on the attack this week, but it's just too bad you have facts on your side. Facts really piss off the far-left.
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

Those who continued listening to the show, heard Mr. Mike Rogers the "Senior Gay Blogger" (Mr. Schultz words), and Ed Schultz discuss your interview. He said that he had visited the site, questioned the membership numbers, etc.

Hopefully, he and others will join with us against illegal immigration.

It is written,... Whoever acknowledges me before men, I will also acknowledge him before my Father in heaven.
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

W
    Mike Rogers Gay Blogger came on after you and tried to discredit you and ALIPAC. He even said there were FEC violations, problems with money, claims ALIPAC didn't do things it said it did, problems with contributions to candidates, didn't believe we had 30,000 members, said nasty dishonest and slanderous things. He was very big-winded.

You might want to try to get a copy of the whole interview and the follow up calls, because there may be a slander suit against Mike Rogers, Big-Winded Slanderous Gay Blogger.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thank you Judy for covering the talk with more details.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Thank you Judy for covering the talk with more details.

You're most welcome, GeorgiaPeach.