Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sent email via their web site....it says "ask a question", then comes back and says, did this answer your question "yes no".....hit no and you get the contact form.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

I have a suggestion for Budweiser and their real men of genius ads. Dedicate that ad to those Border Patrol and ICE Agents who catch and kick illegals out of the country.
    Yeah and piss off all the drunken, degenerate Mestizo's that heavily consume their products. What were you thinking?
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I will never buy another miller product. Ever.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

I had always drank Miller Lite. With the long holiday weekend, I purchased Sam Adam's Lite instead.....I will NEVER purchase another Miller product again. I also sent them a e-mail

I hope that everyone hurts these people where it counts....in their pocketbook. I look forward to a larges sale slip.

Beside Michelle Malkin, Numbers USA also picked up on this. I also hope Lou Dobbs gives his viewers the run down.

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    I have a suggestion for Budweiser and their real men of genius ads. Dedicate that ad to those Border Patrol and ICE Agents who catch and kick illegals out of the country.
    Yeah and piss off all the drunken, degenerate Mestizo's that heavily consume their products. What were you thinking?
    Everybody knows they dring Bud. :P I hope Miller loses lots of business over this.
    "The American people are slow to wrath, but when their wrath is once kindled, it burns like a consuming flame." ~Teddy Roosevelt~

Miller sponsership of protest

dman 1200 wrote
    Yeah and piss off all the drunken, degenerate mestizo's that heavily consume their product.

You cannot piss someone off if they do not speak or understand English.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by andyt
    Miller tastes like horse piss and always has. Drink a good Texas beer Shiner. I think we should boycott Miller.
    Actually I have no idea what horse pee taste like I can only rely on the word of a degenerate friend Ted Kennedy.
    I will contact shiner on tuesday and ask that they support Anti-Illegal immigration groups and point out the anger over miller.. who knows they may do just that.

Here's a link to the Tribune article. Very good piece of journalism.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ ... &cset=true

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!

MILLER BREWING SPONSORING ILLEGAL RALLY IN CHICAGO?

I e-mailed Miller Brewing last night an let them know that I will never buy their beer again, and will let all others know what they are doing. What a bunch of creeps.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Check out this report from our MOD JAK. Looks like Miller is backing down.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=39782

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12