Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Minnesota (again!): Nursing Home Aide Arrested on Charges He Raped Dementia Patient

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Minnesota (again!): Nursing Home Aide Arrested on Charges He Raped Dementia Patient

Minnesota (again!): Nursing Home Aide Arrested on Charges He Raped Dementia Patient

03/14/2021 ~

ANN CORCORAN

I don’t know if you have been seeing the stories about how we need more refugees and immigrants so that they can become our caregivers as we age, but I have.

Those warm and fuzzy stories are everywhere, and frankly it gives me the creeps because stories like this one are everywhere too!

(I have a bunch of news items I’ve tagged ‘elder abuse’ here at Frauds and Crooks.)

Please keep an eye on your vulnerable momma! This son did!

Maybe there should be laws in each state that prohibit men from caring for women in nursing homes.

From Fox News (hat tip: Sara):

Son catches Minnesota senior home worker sexually assaulting 83-year-old mom on webcam: reports

A Minnesota senior home employee was caught sexually assaulting an 83-year-old woman, who has Alzheimer’s disease, when her son checked in on her via webcam Monday night, according to reports.

Police found the victim partially dressed and said she was confused as to what happened, the paper reported.

Bewaji, who works at the facility, initially denied the sexual assault, the Southern Minnesota News reported, citing the criminal complaint, but he later admitted to the sexual abuse after learning investigators would conduct a search warrant.

Bewaji also told police that he had sex with the woman last month and understood that she was a vulnerable adult, the reports said. He claimed that the octogenarian had initiated the sexual acts.

Nigerian!

As usual our press never mentions the nationality of perps like this one, but the African media usually does!

Nigerian arrested in US for raping 83-year-old American Woman

Thank God for the poor woman’s son! Not only will he see justice for his mother, but he possibly saved other vulnerable senior women from the same fate.

https://fraudscrookscriminals.com/20...entia-patient/

Last edited by Beezer; 03-14-2021 at 03:11 PM.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

They need to be stripped of citizenship and deported on the first plane out of here!

Shut down this damn refugee program!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL