Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Personally, I believe it takes MORE strength and courage to restrain one's self in a situation where you are physically under attack. The natural inclination is to stike back in self defense.

Because of the vicious lies perpertrated by the liberal media and pro-illegal groups, the Minutemen have to basically walk on eggshells. It's similar to the way the world views the US military vs. the terrorists. There's hardly any condemnation in the media for the barbaric acts of beheading other human beings yet, when some foolish US soldier took pictures of Iraqi prisoners in humiliating poses, there was worldwide outrage. The US will always be held up to a higher standard than the rest of the world.

As long as the Minutemen volunteers can continue this sort of discipline, it will in time serve them well. They will dispel all the lies and gain more public support.

This is a proven fact if you know the history of civil disobedience during the time of Ghandi and MLK Jr. during the civil rights movement. There is tremendous power in the act of non-violence. I know some military people may not agree, but that is a natural human response. That's when you have to have tremendous discipline to set your emotions aside and think of the bigger picture - which is to win over more supporters and influence people.

By no means is it an easy thing to do! However, it should always be the goal of all anti-illegal immigrant activists. You don't want to give the enemy any further ammunition. By turning the "other cheek" so to speak, you won't be giving the enemy what they want (which is to get under our skin!). Personally, just knowing that I have the power to exasperate some of those crazy marxist protesters, kind of puts a smile on my face!

White poster board : 99 cents
    Black Permanent Marker: $1.99
    Frustrating the hell out of a radical anti-American protester : Priceless

Personally, I believe it takes MORE strength and courage to restrain one's self in a situation where you are physically under attack. The natural inclination is to stike back in self defense.
    Maybe so. I'm not saying they are weak or anything. Just acknowledging my own fault (if you will). Consider me the weak and cowardly one because I would fight.

(edit) Which is exactly the reason I can't join them.

Quote Originally Posted by ldydrake
    Maybe so. I'm not saying they are weak or anything. Just acknowledging my own fault (if you will). Consider me the weak and cowardly one because I would fight.

And I will applaud you also Idydrake for realizing who you are and being honest about it.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

By not fighting they are acting like Gahndy, it is a good policy. If they get into a self defence situation, it will be spun against them and they know it. Illegals will always be the underdog, and the minutemen will have to take it on the chin. Its the best policy in this climate....

Assault charges need to be leveled, but we MUST HAVE A PERMANENT WALL. They just come back once deported.

Badmonkey,

Believe me I'm not saying it's a bad policy at all. I fully understand the need for it. I just happen to be one of those people that will not "turn the other cheek" and I recognize that because I am that way, I cannot join them.

However, I think no matter what they do or don't do, any publicity they get is spun to make them look like racist vigilantes.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

Quote Originally Posted by ldydrake

Most Minutemen "on the border" are allowed to be armed, they are often in remote rural areas on their own and as long as they stay on BLM land they can carry what ever they want according to their unit rules.
    Everyone needs to decide what level of self protection they will use in a conflict, this is something you need to decide before you place yourself in a position.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I only knew what their manual said. Thanks for clearing that up, MountainDog.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

I saw a report on the news tonight about the minutemen being attacked. They handeled theirselves wonderfully! How do you think it is going to look to Americans out there to see that illegals can march and protest in our streets, yet they attack legal Americans for daring to march in the streets against them? It is going to raise the anger level another notch against illegals, they are hurting their own cause and the Minutemen know this. I think this is one reason they didn't fight back, just makes them look better in the long run! The Minutemen are smart, they will defend their lives when they have to, they will pick the right fight and won't be goaded into it by the illegals. I think that is what the illegals tried to do, to goad the Minutemen in to a fight, then they could turn around and say, "see we told you they were racist and bigots" well the last laugh is going to be on them I am thinking! The Minutemen won this round hands down!!!! Way to go guys!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12