Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Minuteman Attacked

You have to scroll down the page and click on the text not the picture to see the videos. There are two parts or two of them.

http://www.760kfmb.com/rick_blog/

And of course, he would be released and set free from assault charges as he is also a probable illegal immigrant as well.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Supposedly, the police are involved and ICE. It has been reported anyhow, who knows if they will actually do anything.

That VAN reminds me of the clown car you see in the circus!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MINUTEMEN ATTACKED! SEE THE VIDEO!
    Posted By Rick
    July 10th, 2006

RICK ROBERTS INVESTIGATES… The MINUTEMEN ARE BEING ATTACKED PHYSICALLY BY ILLEGAL ALIENS—AND WE HAVE THE VIDEO.

The Minutemen in San Diego have been filming drop-off points where illegals are dropped off and then picked up.

And you think that would be okay…except the illegals and those who shuttle them back and forth are getting extremely upset…SO MUCH SO THAT THEY ARE ATTACKING THE MINUTEMEN…PHYSICALLY.

THEY’VE been physically attacked 6 times IN THE LAST 8 DAYS.

Click here to see the first part of the video taken by Minuteman Clint Hamilton where he catches 18 illegal alien day workers streaming out a van in Rancho Bernardo where they loiter and wait for work.

Click here to see Clint get attacked by the driver of the van as 20 or so more illegals start going toward him yelling!

Clint Hamilton was hit 3 times. HE ALSO HAS HAD KNIFE SHOWN TO HIM FOR INTIMIDATION PURPOSES! Charges have been filed and we will follow this to see if justice is served.

Despite being beat up by illegal alien activists the Minutemen say they are having successes in shutting down some of these illegal day labor sites…especially in Ramona.

Where is the local media on this? What if illegals were being beaten up? Bet that would be front page news. Regardless…you can always count on The Rick Roberts Show to bring it to you first.

I'd almost be afraid to have it reported for fear more would attack them. Seems it's almost better they continue to beleive they are a "radical" group for their own safety. You can bet with all the lousy lies they have passed around about the Minute Men that if they left a bruise on an illegal just trying to protect themselves it would be seen as an attack on the illegals. Knew this was comming eventually ...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This comes as no surprise. It was inevitable. I thought about joining them, but then I saw their policy in regards to "sticky" situations.

It's their policy to not fight at all, not even in self-defense. They are supposed to simply remove themselves from the area. It's in their manual.

By no means am I saying this is their fault, just this kind of incident was inevitable.

It's their policy to not fight at all, not even in self-defense. They are supposed to simply remove themselves from the area. It's in their manual.
    I would say since they are in heavily invaded border states they have to operate this way. If that altercation was reversed, the Minutemen attacked the driver, the media would be all over it like a pack of wolves.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't deny their reasoning for operating that way. Just saying it was inevitable and this will happen again and again.

I just can't see NOT defending myself.

Also, they (MCDC) wave their registration fee for those who have a license to carry concealed weapons (because of the background check). I thought that wasn't very fair when considering there are many others who have had background checks (like the military) etc. and can prove it.

But, my point isn't why I didn't join them, just stating why I think this was inevitable. The illegals know they (MCDC) aren't a physical threat.

I totally understand Idydrake. Would take so much self-restraint not to defend oneself. And, yes, these kind of altercations are probably just going to intensify unfortunately.
    I do applaud the Minutemen for what they are doing.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Oh, I definitely applaud their efforts; so much so I really was seriously considering joining them on the lines. I just couldn't because I'm too much of a fighter not to defend myself, my friends, my family, my country.

I wish them all the best and hope there will be justice for them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast