Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar

From Minutemen Blog

Hey guys I hope this is not innappropriate to copy and paste this from the Minutemen Blog, this gentleman made this absolutely intelligent explanation under the story of "The Reality for Mexicans who cross the Border". I thought you all might like reading this, I felt this was a wonderful explanation to the issue.

Comment from: Stuart Shoemaker [Visitor]
    I have travelled extensively or lived in:

Mexico, Canada, Germany, France, Austria, Holland, Belgium, England, Denmark, Korea and Japan.

None of these modern countries will tollerate even the smallest smidgen of this kind of whining excuse-making. The maudlin sentiment expressed by these "pobrecitos" will produce results from laugher-in-their-face to an instant trip to the local prison, and deportation on the next plane out at dawn.

Latin, and especially, Mexican culture, CHOOSES to cultivate victimhood, in which it wallows endlessly, and only periodically errupts into irrational violence which kills a lot of people, but accomplishes nothing in the way of real change - only to sink back into its self-imposed squallor and self-pity again. You can hear it in their music as well. Yes, it is true they have been an oppressed people for 5 centuries, but their culture has never produced a Renaissance, which would teach them the value of honor and integrity. Those were crushed by the Catholic Church and Spanish crown in the New World. They, and their culture, will have nothing to offer modern, civilized nations until they have engendered those traits in their own societies. That means Mexicans must return to Mexico, and hold a "Mexican Renaissance" which develops a modern sense of individual integrity and an awareness of the importance of law in settling disputes - in the place of vengeance for and cohesion to the extended family alone. Until they have rejected their culture of victimhood, they have nothing to offer ANY modern society, but their own, self-inflicted, feckless, wallowing in their own self-imposed misery. This is not racial at all, but entirely a matter of their cultural conditioning, as some rising Latin societies like Chile have begun to show, as well as those Hispanic Americans who individually have made the necessary adjustments to function effectively in the modern world.

Though political correctness will likely call it "inhumane", what they need, IMO, is a dose of "tough love" as the proper therapy for an immature citizenry. We can not do that for them. They will properly reject it as alien. They will have to do it for themselves. The best we can do is not let them get away with their cop-outs, and not let them hide them from themselves by hiding out in OUR society.

A 15th century culture cannot co-exist peacefully in ANY 21st century society for very long.

Yes, I know, I am pedanticly lecturing everybody like an old school teacher (which I was for a while), but there does not seem to be anybody else around who has, "Been there. and done that!"

SDS
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Stuart Shoemaker

I have to agree with Mr. Shoemaker's comment 100%. This is a very highly educated analysis of his. I really could never understand why mexicans feel like someone or somebody always owes them something. Nobody owes anybody anything including amnesty Jorge Bush !! But i hope to hear more from Mr. Shoemaker. He knows his stuff..

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I agreed to, this was the best insight into the issue I have heard in a while. We need him to go to the government and talk with them like this, it might give some reason to pause and think differently.

I see this behavior everyday where I live. I knew what it was, but to explain it, at times my frustration kept me from effectively putting it to words the way Mr. Shoemaker has.

It is true, we always hear them refer to themselves as "poor immigrant" and "poor migrant workers" and "poor Latinos". They have no sense of empowerment at all.

They also do seem just to be walking around with their hands out. One time have we had to go to an agency, and stood in line with these people, the line was almost two blocks long and it was 97% "Latino". I felt so "dirty" after that experience. It was not because we were broke (out of work) and in need, it was that I hated to be associated with people that took everything they were offered that was a handout, without shame or a sense of pride in themselves.

I see them driving brand new cars, wearing brand new clothes and the women and girls wear gold jewelry all over, living in absolute dumps and hardly a stick of furniture, and then will see them at the local church for their weelky handouts (we live in a smaller community) and walking into the local county and state office. I think "where are you're priorities? you can hardly pay your slumlord his rent and probably not your electric bill, but yet have new possesions?".

Yes, we need Mr. Shoemaker to be in DC, speaking in ths manner may open some otherwise closed eyes.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

.... Mexican culture, CHOOSES to cultivate victimhood, in which it wallows endlessly, and only periodically errupts into irrational violence which kills a lot of people, but accomplishes nothing in the way of real change - only to sink back into its self-imposed squallor and self-pity again. You can hear it in their music as well. Yes, it is true they have been an oppressed people for 5 centuries, but their culture has never produced a Renaissance, which would teach them the value of honor and integrity.

Precisely. And it's sad. Mexicans who have become Americans see this in their countrymen and they are ashamed of them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

most of south america is precisely this way.

I think they should start reversing what the liberals started in the 60's with their "victim" speak. They should start teaching kids in pre-school that people who are victims are only victims because they choose to be. That way, people wouldn't have to struggle with the guilty conscience that our own government bestowed upon us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unfortunately even in this great country of ours we are either taught that we are victims, or we need to wait to have some one help us.

Everything from the criminal that comes into your house and you stand up for yourself and their family ends up sueing you for ever penny you have.

Everytime they make laws in this country that say you need to call the police and make it so hard for you to defend yourself without fear of procecution. From being in the security industry at one time the average police response was 8 mins and that was 6 years ago. It is longer now.

We are told from higher level of government that the minutemen are vigilantes, so as citizens we are just suppose to sit by why we lose our country.

That the people coming here are just trying to make a better life for themselves. So they are victims too. They have the money ($2,000) to pay a criminal bring them across. They also have the nerve to then once here to want it just like the country they left.

I think if the illegals want to stop being a victim is to have their own revolution.

This will never stop because we here in the good old USA our governemnet wants us to have the mentallity of a victim. All those other 80% of the ctizens that complain about illegal immgration won't really stand up and do anything of substance. They will only just keep complaining and saying what can we do.

Well just do it. Do someting. Get out there and do something before we have no country at all. For pete's sake stop voting for idiots and sellouts.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry about the rant.