Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    "Tom Tancredo, Sherrif Joe, and Dana Rorbacher"

You consider these 3 sellouts ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Here are other GREAT videos of Romney----interviewed by Glenn Beck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jN36O_l9xGg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oy8r5yCLLj4
    These vidoes are older(Nov 2007) - one month older than the one I posted from Meet the Press in Dec 2007.

Tim asked Mitt about them "are you saying they can stay" and Mitt danced around the question again.

If Romney gets the nomination, he'll have to come out swinging on the illegal immigration issue. He won't have any choice because he knows this is a hot-button issue for most Republicans(and some Democrats and Independents), and he'll need to contrast his position with the Clinton/Obama commitment to amnesty.

at Romney in the interview on Hannity&Colmes tonight saying he would reciprocate if attacked by his opponent in a general election, "and it won't be pretty for them". Colmes acted like an arse.

Saki

Colmes was not acting!

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    ROMNEY MADE HIS REMARKS ON ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION CLEAR WHEN HE HAD HIS LAST DEBATE. I SWORE HE SAID, ILLEGALS WILL HAVE A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF TIME TO GET THEIR AFFAIRS IN ORDER, AND LEAVE THE COUNTRY. THEN, ONCE OUTSIDE OF THE U.S., THEY COULD APPLY FOR ENTRY, BUT THEY WOULD HAVE TO WAIT IN LINE BEHIND THE MILLIONS OF OTHER PEOPLE BEFORE THEM THAT WERE ALREADY IN LINE. That is BETTER than any other plan I have heard. And it is NOT Huckabee's "touch-back" plan either.

SO FAR, ROMNEY HAS BEEN MORE CONVENCING THAN ANY OTHER CANDIDATE, THAT HE WILL NOT GRANT AMNESTY OR "SPECIAL PATHWAYS TO ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.
    I heard him say that too, butterbean. You have it absolutely correct.

I was listening VERY closely when he answered the question in that debate. He specifically said they'd have a limited amount of time to get ready to leave and then they have to go back to their country of origin and could apply to get in legally, but go to the back of the line behind others who had started the process legally before them. No touchback crap, just go back and do it the right way.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Beleive me , the msm is working very hard to take him out

Watching Brett Hume and his panel now and they hate
    Romeny
    Those guys are big time OBL shills. I have heard them many times say negative things about Tancredo (nativist, anti-immigrant, etc., etc.) and they had a lot of positive things to say about McKennedy's amnesty bill last summer. They suck! I quit watching them because of what they said when the were pushing that amnesty bill.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    "Tom Tancredo, Sherrif Joe, and Dana Rorbacher"

You consider these 3 sellouts ?
    I don't. Just because some may feel that way about Hunter, it doesn't follow that those guys are.

Hunter, for some strange reason, endorsed the Huckster, who we all know is pro-illegal.

Those guys endorsed Romney, who has said numerous times that he is against amnesty, will secure the border and will go after employers who hire illegals. That doesn't sound like selling out to me. It sounds like them supporting a candidate with similar views- a candidate who believes in Attrition Through Enforcement.

I don't believe Bay Buchannon would support Romney either unless he was on the same page. She's a staunch supporter of Attrition Through Enforcement.

I for one am really disappointed in Hunter. I thought he was a true ally of our cause, but now I have grave doubts. I felt like it was a real blow to hear he endorsed the Huckster.

Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    at Romney in the interview on Hannity&Colmes tonight saying he would reciprocate if attacked by his opponent in a general election, "and it won't be pretty for them".
    If he gets it and is up against Hillary, it'll be a target-rich environment!

Re: Act Together

Quote Originally Posted by ymeoru
    I saw this interview. He'll have to get his act together by November. I don't feel like I have any options left, so he'll have to do.
    If he doesnt get with the program I will sit this election out and so will
    my family and friends! Klinton/Obama will coast into the WH. Maybe
    the GOP will get the message!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Bowman wrote:

To make this work the current 3 and 10 year bars against illegal aliens being allowed to apply for legal immigration would have to be waived, it other words it is a semi-amnesty.
    That would be a special pathway.
    Technically it is not a special pathway, they would be taking the same path that legal immigrants take. Waiving the 3-10 year bars means they would not have to take a LONGER path.
    They would have to get in line behind the ones who applied to emigrate here legally and that backlog is anywhere from 10-15 years. I can live with that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast