Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan
    Doesn't Ron Paul oppose workplace enforcement as a means of deterring illegal immigration? And isn't that because of his Libertarian affiliations? Does he also oppose Real ID for the same reason?
    Right and he should have a grade of "F" for not supporting the number 1 way to end illegal immigration.

He is against welfare period - not just for illegals which is also a Libertarian agenda

Quote Originally Posted by Once_A_Democrat
    Doesn't Ron Paul oppose workplace enforcement as a means of deterring illegal immigration? And isn't that because of his Libertarian affiliations? Does he also oppose Real ID for the same reason?
    Right and he should have a grade of "F" for not supporting the number 1 way to end illegal immigration.

He is against welfare period - not just for illegals which is also a Libertarian agenda
    As a Congressman he voted to give the States and local jurisdictions the right to enforce the 1986 federal law that Reagan signed! In the language of that law they can go after employers who hire illegals!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Quote Originally Posted by sturmruger

As a Congressman he voted to give the States and local jurisdictions the right to enforce the 1986 federal law that Reagan signed! In the language of that law they can go after employers who hire illegals!

What exact bill was that?
    Did Ron Paul vote in favor of the Simpson/Mazzoli Amnesty bill that was signed and then not enforced by neo-conservative and former Democrat Ronald Reagan?
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

What exact bill was that?
    Did Ron Paul vote in favor of the Simpson/Mazole Amnesty bill that was signed and then not enforced by neo-conservative and former Democrat Ronald Reagan?
    The bill that was apart of the 1886 amnesty that Reagan signed. Suppossedly that bill was to end the illegal immigration with a one time amnesty deal. I'm not sure about the Simpson/Mazole bill or maybe that's the one.

Would you rather have a CFR funded candidate like Romney, in fact CFR Goldman Sachs represents other CFR companies, or the only candidate who speaks out against NAFTA, SPP, CAFTA, NAU, Superhighway, etc... Ron Paul?
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

I'd rather have Romney than McCain, despite the mud the Ron Paul supporters throw at him.

Would you rather have a CFR funded candidate like Romney, in fact CFR Goldman Sachs represents other CFR companies, or the only candidate who speaks out against NAFTA, SPP, CAFTA, NAU, Superhighway, etc... Ron Paul?
    Do you know why RP is against NAFTA, SPP, CAFTA, NAU, Superhighway?

Per World Net Daily.......

"According to a variety of sources, the following presidential candidates are either members of one of the groups or have strong ties: Hillary Rodham Clinton, Rudy Giuliani, Mitt Romney, Barack Obama, John McCain, John Edwards, Fred Thompson, Joe Biden, Chris Dodd and Bill Richardson."
    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=58425

Romney is surrounded by a number of foreign policy and campaign advisor who are CFR members:
    David Aufhouser
    Robert Charles
    Mitchell RReiss
    Manuel Rocha
    Vin Webber

I know many here like Romney, but I'm weary that his pro-globalization views will affect is supposed anti-illegal immigration stance. As Allan Keys pointed out....they are purposely and successfully forcing the US into globalization by not stopping illegal immigration.

George Bush was NOT a CFR member....he also campaigned on a conservative, non-policing foreign policy...........look at what we got...

Quote Originally Posted by ndmibby
    Per World Net Daily.......

"According to a variety of sources, the following presidential candidates are either members of one of the groups or have strong ties: Hillary Rodham Clinton, Rudy Giuliani, Mitt Romney, Barack Obama, John McCain, John Edwards, Fred Thompson, Joe Biden, Chris Dodd and Bill Richardson."
    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=58425

Romney is surrounded by a number of foreign policy and campaign advisor who are CFR members:
    David Aufhouser
    Robert Charles
    Mitchell RReiss
    Manuel Rocha
    Vin Webber

I know many here like Romney, but I'm weary that his pro-globalization views will affect is supposed anti-illegal immigration stance. As Allan Keys pointed out....they are purposely and successfully forcing the US into globalization by not stopping illegal immigration.

George Bush was NOT a CFR member....he also campaigned on a conservative, non-policing foreign policy...........look at what we got...
    Ron Paul is in a different boat but headed for the same place.
    Liberians are pro-globalization but without managed trade. They just don’t want the middle man - which is worst
    Chuck Hagel
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPindngYxvk

I'd rather have Romney than McCain, despite the mud the Ron Paul supporters throw at him.
    As well as you have CFR Dick Cheney Who HIDDED his affiliation to get elected.
    Romney has his profiler HIDDEN too, when I tried to search hid nsme it came back saying "the page was deleted" (I can't remember the exact words because there are some times, I know it was july/07 when I affiliate myself to Stopthenorthamericanunion and Dannen Peterson was saying he was a CFR member, and she has all my respect and trust)
    As I told already do the mathematics, McCain won't be the winner, Democraats have much more momentum .

I am tired of all these 'Alex Jones' style CFR conspiracy theories. Even if Romney had some form of primary or secondary or tertiary affiliation with CFR, this does not mean all CFR members or affiliates are clones and think with one cloned mind.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast