Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    I’ve been racking my brain about those candidates and these Spanish web pages for a few days now.
    I keep going full circle to the same answer!

Americans only listen in English.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueTexan
    Just keep making excuses for him....
    I promise not to make excuses for Romney's spanish website if you promise not to make excuses for Ron Paul's spanish website.

All Im saying is lets wait and see what they saying about immigration on these sites. I cant read spanish or I would be translating them right now.
    which is not an official spanish website, lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Disillusioned
    I promise not to make excuses for Romney's spanish website if you promise not to make excuses for Ron Paul's spanish website.

All Im saying is lets wait and see what they saying about immigration on these sites. I cant read spanish or I would be translating them right now.
    Ron Paul has a Spanish website?
    no, a miami meet up groups set up an unofficial spanish website, the website is not affiliated to the campaign, the romney supporters just want to make it seem like Paul is a panderer like all politicians, but he is not

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Quote Originally Posted by Disillusioned

Ron Paul has a Spanish website?
    It appears they all do
    no, stop spreading lies. You know the spanish website for Ron Paul was not even set up by his campaign but by a miami meet up group. That is a huge difference from the official spanish website the other candidates have.

My thoughts on the whole spanish website issue...

1 - it's wrong, unAmerican, and disgraceful
    2 - I'm glad ron paul didn't authorize his and dissapointed that mitt romney did.
    3 - I don't think Ron Paul will win the presidency let alone the republican nomination, but Mitt Romney does have a chance.
    4 - Out of all the viable (in my opinion) candidates running, i'd like to see Mitt over any of them.

We've got to walk before we can run, people. Right now the politicians are so far in the wrong in their stance on immigrants it's sickening, but if we want them to start swinging back to the American side - we need to start somewhere. Yeah, it's too bad that Mitt's got this site up, but that shouldn't be a deal breaker. He's still better than Amnesty McCain and Sanctuary City Guliani.

Quote Originally Posted by thedude
    My thoughts on the whole spanish website issue...

1 - it's wrong, unAmerican, and disgraceful
    2 - I'm glad ron paul didn't authorize his and dissapointed that mitt romney did.
    3 - I don't think Ron Paul will win the presidency let alone the republican nomination, but Mitt Romney does have a chance.
    4 - Out of all the viable (in my opinion) candidates running, i'd like to see Mitt over any of them.

We've got to walk before we can run, people. Right now the politicians are so far in the wrong in their stance on immigrants it's sickening, but if we want them to start swinging back to the American side - we need to start somewhere. Yeah, it's too bad that Mitt's got this site up, but that shouldn't be a deal breaker. He's still better than Amnesty McCain and Sanctuary City Guliani.
    We all must vote for who we think is the best cadidate but don't count Ron Paul out.I am meeting more and more people who say they have just learned about RP and like his message.He has been censored by the MSM and even the Repub party to some extent but he has a great following and a Blimp that is getting the word out about the RON PAUL r3VOLution .
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456