Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Mitt Romney Mocks Donald Trump’s Foreign-Born Wives

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mitt Romney Mocks Donald Trump’s Foreign-Born Wives

Mitt Romney Mocks Donald Trump’s Foreign-Born Wives

by Alex Swoyer23 Mar 2016Washington, DC

2012 Republican nominee Mitt Romney took a swipe at GOP frontrunner Donald Trump during a GOP dinner on Tuesday night, mocking him for his foreign-born wives.

“Donald Trump has had several foreign wives. It turns out that there really are jobs Americans won’t do,” Romney reportedly joked at the Republican Congressional Committee (NRCC) GOP dinner on Tuesday night.

Two of Trump’s three wives were from other countries. Ivana, Trump’s first wife, was born in Czechoslovakia and Trump’s current wife Melania is from Slovenia.

Trump previously took a swipe at Romney, questioning whether or not Romney was Mormon during a campaign rally in Utah.

Romney responded to that jab on Tuesday night, mocking, ““He could have just asked my wives.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...gn-born-wives/
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Is Romney not aware of the fact that that the United States has over 20 million foreign-born naturalized voters? I guess not.

The National Republican Congressional Committee might want to consider removing this BUFFOON from both their guest and speaker's list, if any of them plan on winning another election in the United States.

There's an ole saying .... just give them enough rope ......

Yesterday Cruz flew to New York with his "somewhere else values" and pissed off the New York Police Department while Romney was in DC insulting every naturalized foreign-born voter in the United States in front of Republican members of Congress.

I don't know what this does to the Mormon Brand of Values that based on caucus results last night clearly prefers these clowns, but I know what it does to the Republican Party.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Trump previously took a swipe at Romney, questioning whether or not Romney was Mormon during a campaign rally in Utah.

Romney responded to that jab on Tuesday night, mocking, ““He could have just asked my wives.”
    He means his great grandfather's wives; it being the reason he fled to mexico to avoid prosecution for polygamy. Seems the family liked it in mexico or were afraid to come back for a long time considering Mittens daddy was born in mexico.

Wonder if he keeps in touch with ALL the great grandmothers offspings, his family too.

I used to think that Romney had at least a little class, but he is just another political mud raker.

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican View Post
    I used to think that Romney had at least a little class, but he is just another political mud raker.
    Ditto...