Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MM Turned Up the Heat in San Diego!!

Yeah Baby :P

Today, we had 4 DLS raids against employers in the county: Encinitas, Vista, Ramona, and Carlsbad. At Encinitas we had 30+ MM completely shut the site down including candidate for Sheriff Bruce Ruff and many fine patriots. Enrique Morones showed up and spewed his usual B.S. and was his usual obnoxious self. Claudia Smith was there and a few of her anarchist friends, but they were vastly outnumbered by the Patriots.

Vista was a total shut down of hirings - ZERO. The Vista Sheriff spent thousands of taxpayer dollars on about 12 deputies patrolling the parking lot monitoring and harassing 10 Minutemen who had permission from the property owner to monitor the parking lot for illegal activity. We were threatened with arrest and accused of committing crimes by Lt Torres, second in charge of the Sheriff Dept. A formal complaint will be filed Monday morning. We videotaped everything and some high sheriffs officials will have a lot of explaining to do. The MM resisted the threats from corrupt law enforcement officers and carried out their peaceful mission. Does anyone know when we ceeded Vista to the Republic of Mexico? I thought we were in Tijuana today with all the crooked cops. I fear for the people of Vista based on how we were treated today.

Clint continued ops in Ramona and now the security guards are pushing the workers out of the private parking lot and onto the street! Clint is having a huge effect on that site, mostly by himself!

William Griffith, Congressional Candidate in the 50th, stood watch for 4 hours today by himself in Carlsbad armed only with a flag and a camera. There were only a couple of hirings along th 1/4 stretch of road he watched.

Good job William and Clint and everyone who came out to save their cities today. Day Labor sites are becoming radioactive in North County with few "employers" wanting to even approach them for fear being photographed breaking federal law.

BTW, the latest tactic by the illegal lovers is to threaten us with lawsuits for interferring with legal worker's rights to seek employment. Ain't that a hoot? To that I say, please sue me! I've always wanted to go on Bill O'Reilly!

Also, the ACLU groups are making very sophisticated large banners and having the day laborers stand on the sidewalk and hold them. They say things like "hire us, we're not all illegals" (LOL) and "Hire a Minuteman to shovel your dirt". Funny, whenever I work a DLS, I feel like I'm shoveling manure off our streets! The locals love us so there is no stopping us now!

The game is just about over in SD County. Sidewalk DLS's will be a thing of the past!
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Great work. Keep it up!

PS. I did live in Temecula. California is too good to give up without a fight.

I wish I could have been there! I guess I need to contact the minutemen so I can help out.

Hoooraaay! It's about time there is someone out there doing something to defend our country! I live in Yucaipa, CaliMexico and I'm tired of seeing all of these giant 2 story box homes being built to house the families of illegals that are here. I worked as a Home Health care nurse for a while and saw first hand the illegals living in huge box mansions, sometimes more than one family along with 2 brand new SUV's in the driveway and they are on MediCal! How is this happening? Theft, fraud. and working under the table for cash. No taxes are paid into our system but they are getting MediCal to pay for all those new babies and health care, the layettes and carseats, they also get SSI, AFDC, and all the other entitlements and benefits that I pay for out of my paycheck. I look around my city and see a vast overgrowth going on, with overcrowded schools, stores, hospitals, etc. This would not be happening in such a large scale if it wasn't for all the illegals and the huge families they have. I feel like a minority in my own city, of which I really am. My own son can't get any financial aid for college because he is not hispanic. They are being given everything on a silver platter. I went to my neighbors' RN Graduation and found 70% were hispanic. Our country is their GRAVY TRAIN. We need to STOP all of it. They have an "IN YOUR FACE" we are here now ATTITUDE that I would like to see fined a large sum of money and sent back to where they came from. They have access to a lot of cash to get over here and I'll bet it came from stolen goods or drug trafficking. What part of ILLEGAL don't our leaders in Washington understand? Are they ALL CROOKS there?

That is WONDERFUL to hear! Thank you for sharing the exciting news!!!
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

MM Road Trip

I remember hearing that the Minute Men are traveling cross country in their efforts to spread their points of view. Does anyone know when they will be coming to Florida and how to contact them about any public protests? I'm assuming FL will be a stop along the way given the demographics here.

BTW, the latest tactic by the illegal lovers is to threaten us with lawsuits for interferring with legal worker's rights to seek employment. Ain't that a hoot? To that I say, please sue me! I've always wanted to go on Bill O'Reilly!
    BEARPAW.........you made my day!!!

Now, PLEASE, sue.....come on, please oh please!!!

If only, I'm praying..........it would be NATIONAL NEWS and the true colors of these anti-American people would be out front for all to see.

ps: Bear, O'Rielly would be small potatoes compaired to the others that would want YOU on the tube & radio.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

RHIGHT ON

And don't let the Mexican Civil Liberties Union intimidate you. Just like many republicans here have been willing to question leadership, so should the MCLU. It is a group based on sound principals who have forgotten their name.

www.bighornmusic.com/bushton/
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

barkway,

I remember hearing that the Minute Men are traveling cross country in their efforts to spread their points of view. Does anyone know when they will be coming to Florida and how to contact them about any public protests? I'm assuming FL will be a stop along the way given the demographics here.
    I'll ask my contacts here in San Diego and let you know. We actually got positive local TV news coverage. Can you believe that? Great day!!
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

OutStanding
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast