Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by VTmaple
    The government's refusal to seal the border and enforce the law is what is depressing. Who is Ethan Fromme?

There will be some form of amnesty in the future whether ALIPAC likes it or not. I do not. This government will not spend 100 Billion dollars to round up and deport 12 to 25 million illegals and most ain't going back to apply for a guest worker program.

Alipac's best hope is to get the border patrol up to 30,000 members and get some corporate leaders in jail. Build the fences too! The government will grant amnesty because the government can make 20 Billion in penalty fees that the amnesty program will generate.

The best that Tancredo and Sennsenbrenner can do is get the border sealed. I am afraid that it is too late for those 12 to 25 million illegals that are here now. I think Tom understands this.....

Deportations on a massive scale will not work but fences, more agents and jail terms for those that hire illegals might work in the future but we were told this in 86 right?

I have been watching this for 20 years long before you southern belles in NC even had a clue of any of this. I don't like it but I don't the politicians really doing anything about the problem. I see more and more illegals in Colorado every day.
    Good luck!
    Guess that means that you've not done much of anything except TALK.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You don't have to spend a dime deporting them. Enforce workplace laws and let the jobs dry up, then what will they do??? They'll find their way out the same way they found their way in. The buses run both directions the last time I looked.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12