Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My understanding is flying the flag upside down is intended to mean:
    "The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property."

I'd say its acutely fitting given the current state of CA.

WE ARE IN A STATE OF DIRE DISTRESS!!

But I dont think that's what the invaders meant.

also did this happen AGAIN? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montebello ... nt%2C_2006

apparently they did the same nonsense in 2006??

Quote Originally Posted by ryan182
    My understanding is flying the flag upside down is intended to mean:
    "The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property."

I'd say its acutely fitting given the current state of CA.

WE ARE IN A STATE OF DIRE DISTRESS!!

But I dont think that's what the invaders meant.

also did this happen AGAIN? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montebello ... nt%2C_2006

apparently they did the same nonsense in 2006??
    I believe the pictures posted are the ones from the 2006 incident, which in my opinion, does not make it any less relevant just because it happened two years ago. I would suspect the feelings and intentions of those anchor baby traitors have gone unchanged in the past two years since this incident!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

All public schools are government entities. Who ever is the Principal of this school should be held accountable and fired.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

I am disgusted

Absolutely disgusting! I am so glad it is Friday, because I have spent a week trying to teach these hoodlums. I cannot WAIT until this year is over, because I am getting out of these schools filled with illegals' kids. They are unruly, obnoxious, ungrateful, disrespectful, and they have NO desire at all to get an education.

They swagger down our halls with their sagging pants and notched eyebrows and other gang signs, with the girls looking like hookers, and have NO IDEA why they are there. They come to create trouble for teachers everyday. We cannot call their parents without a translator because NO ONE IN THE HOME speaks English.

Sorry for shouting, I am just so mad and so sick of these horrible kids. I can't WAIT for June.

Re: I am disgusted

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher
    Absolutely disgusting! I am so glad it is Friday, because I have spent a week trying to teach these hoodlums. I cannot WAIT until this year is over, because I am getting out of these schools filled with illegals' kids. They are unruly, obnoxious, ungrateful, disrespectful, and they have NO desire at all to get an education.

They swagger down our halls with their sagging pants and notched eyebrows and other gang signs, with the girls looking like hookers, and have NO IDEA why they are there. They come to create trouble for teachers everyday. We cannot call their parents without a translator because NO ONE IN THE HOME speaks English.

Sorry for shouting, I am just so mad and so sick of these horrible kids. I can't WAIT for June.
    And our politicians and pro-illegal invader types want to lay blame at the foot of our teaches for our failing public school system!. Our teachers are obligated to try and motivate students that have no desire to get an education, do not want to be there, and if they are there, are only there to interrupt the educational process for everyone else.

At the other end of the spectrum, the parents of these thugs are portrayed as innocent victims who, in turn, demand that teachers perform miracles with their anchor babies and illegals. They are no help because they often do not speak a word of English themselves and expect the entire system to placate their needs.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: I am disgusted

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher

Feel for you Teacher. Must feel like you're spinning your wheels if no one there wants to learn.
    Well, there is a high demand for teachers so you will surely get into a decent school somewhere else where you're appreciated and the majority of the kids want to learn and make something of their lives.
    Sincere good luck to you.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Teacher, SPEAK UP!! Call your congressmen/women -- write your representatives.

You are the folks on the front lines, absolutely -- and they need to hear about what you're going through. Definitely in your local area as well .. .I hope you will take the time to do it, as well as your colleagues.

It's sad that you got an education yourself to teach -- yet you are essentially made to perform as a prison warden to these malcontents.

God Bless you and I encourage you to spread the word a bout what is going on in the schools.

While in Asheville, NC last week, I saw a van in a parking lot at a local supermarket with Mexican flag stickers plastered all over it and on the back windshield of that van was a sticker with the pic of the little boy peeing on something.............it was the US Border Patrol shield! Not only that, there was a Mexican flag hanging from the rear view mirror. This country has been invaded by ungrateful freeloaders who don't even have the common decency to respect our flag, our people, our law enforcement, or anything to do with America, period! And pro-illegals wonder "why" I feel the way I do about NOT granting amnesty to these inavders

These ILLEGALS are much different from past Legal Immigrants’, they do not want to be Part of the United States they want to take over the United States for a Foreign Power(Third World Country) under that Government's direction and assisted by United States Citizens of the same heritage as this Third World Country not to mention our elitist politicians and their elitist contributors.

I don't know how it is in CALIFORNIA but the ILLEGALS in the Texas School System are so illiterate that “ourâ€

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast