Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: I am disgusted

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher
    Absolutely disgusting! I am so glad it is Friday, because I have spent a week trying to teach these hoodlums. I cannot WAIT until this year is over, because I am getting out of these schools filled with illegals' kids. They are unruly, obnoxious, ungrateful, disrespectful, and they have NO desire at all to get an education.

They swagger down our halls with their sagging pants and notched eyebrows and other gang signs, with the girls looking like hookers, and have NO IDEA why they are there. They come to create trouble for teachers everyday. We cannot call their parents without a translator because NO ONE IN THE HOME speaks English.

Sorry for shouting, I am just so mad and so sick of these horrible kids. I can't WAIT for June.
    Teacher, PUH-LEEZE keep posting here and telling us how things turn out for you! We are ALL behind you 100%.!!!! I remember you from one of your first posts, you are in Kansas, right? Where ever you end up. please, please don't give up the fight! For every one of you, there are likely a hundred who feel they have no voice!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: I am disgusted

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno

And our politicians and pro-illegal invader types want to lay blame at the foot of our teaches for our failing public school system!. Our teachers are obligated to try and motivate students that have no desire to get an education, do not want to be there, and if they are there, are only there to interrupt the educational process for everyone else.

At the other end of the spectrum, the parents of these thugs are portrayed as innocent victims who, in turn, demand that teachers perform miracles with their anchor babies and illegals. They are no help because they often do not speak a word of English themselves and expect the entire system to placate their needs.
    AMEN NoBueno! I am about to get fed up with the media blaming teachers for everything. I too teach kids like Teacher referred to. They come to school 30 minutes to an hour late. They miss Monday and Friday. They bring no pen, paper or pencils to even do work when they get there. The will tell you upfront that they don't need school and the only reason they are there is the law forces them to be there. I beg any media member, politician or parent to come and try to educate these kids.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123