Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Please help me. I'm holding open the window with my letter to Glenn Beck and I'm ready to send it. But I am asserting in the letter that there are over 3,000 Mexicans wanted in the U.S. for crimes and Mexico refuses to send them back.

Before I send it can someone please verify to me that my information is correct ? In other words.....is that the correct number to the best of our knowledge ? Need asap.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh Gosh....I'll research and see if I can find the answer because that's one statistic I don't recall seeing.

I'll hurry.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It's here at ALIPAC somewhere !! I'm looking too. Plus I corrected spelling of "extradited". I finally checked the dictionary.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Found it !! It is over 3,000 people.

Sorry, I can't find it. I found an article that as of 1998 there were over 2800 but that was world wide, not just Mexico.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Oh great!!

Everyone can now use that!

Good Work LegalUSCitizen!!

Now the next problem. Finding the email address to Michael Savage is like finding a needle in a haystack.

Here's Glenn Beck's: me@glennbeck.com

We have got to get all of these addresses and phone numbers and put them in one place so that everytime we have a major situation we do not go through this.

This has really got my blood boiling like nothing else lately, and I would imagine alot of you are also really really PISSED. We have a VERIFIED LA-RAZA MAMBER IN THE HIGHEST CRIME FIGHTING SEAT IN THE COUNTRY, AND GUESS WHAT, he arrests an AMECIAN wanted for a MISDIMEANER CHARGE
    [b]That is the OUTRAGE, hes wanted in Mexico on a MISDIMEANER CHARGE.!!![/b]We are ARRESTING AMERICANS FOR DEPORTATION ON A MISDIMEANER CHARGE???? BUT NOT ALL THE LA RAZA ILLEGAL ALIENS

THIS IS AN ETHNIC ISSUE, LA RAZA HAS MADE IT SO,......

All I can say is thank you, you !%@$!%@$% littel RAZA creep!

my goddam head is spinning like linda blair onthe exorcist right now. I gotta hurl............

Badmonkey, I hear you and I know exactly how you feel.

I want every federal employee involved in this charade of justice and display of evil FIRED!!

We can no longer continue to have federal employees who don't know which country they represent; which citizen they are paid to protect; or which government they're hired to serve.

I have to keep reminding myself this is just another straw on the camels ACHING back. Its actually GOOD for the cause, so I shouldnt complain! Its actually about 5 lbs I hope. I hope to god the talk shows run with this THROUGHOUT this ordeal. F#!@!@king LA RAZA MEMBER AZZ* HOLE JUST BOUGHT HIMSELF A MARTYR FOR THE CAUSE...Hes a mini celebrity, you @#!^!%@F*cking idiot RAZA, this will take MONTHS TO RESOLVE and give talk shows FODDER.....!

GREAT PUBLICITY!!!! you SLEAZY LITTLE HUNCHBACK RAZA-NAZI.....

Looks like pea soup.......doesnt it?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast