Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

More Invaders Victimizing North Carolinians

Remember our Republican Senators are really looking out for us by doing all they can to vote for CAFTA and to make sure this country is integrated with one of the most wretched third world countries on earth. Incredible.

WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. -- DNA evidence from a home burglary has given Winston-Salem police a suspect in at least four sexual assaults.

Gilberto Cruz Hernandez is charged with three counts of rape and one of sexual assault in the attacks that occurred in February.

Police have not released details about the break-in that provided them with the evidence, but they said the state crime lab in Raleigh notified them Friday that the evidence matched material gathered in the sexual assaults.

Investigators said they have linked at least six of the sexual assault cases, and think three more may be related.

Police Capt. Jim Tesh said Saturday that officers expect to file more charges against Hernandez, who was arrested Friday night. Right now, he also is charged with burglary and breaking and entering.

That's right. Invaders are vermin of the highest order and the quicker America realizes that cold hard fact, the quicker we'll be securing our borders.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Right in my back door. It is just appalling that probably AT LEAST 80 % of arrests you read about in the paper are HISPANIC names. I KNOW I'm not imagining that.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

The criminal's surname is a Hispanic last name but I fail to see where is says that he's an illegal alien.
    He might be illegal or legal, the article doesn't say. It is time like these where we, the people fighting illegal immigration, need to be careful so as to not look racists and push people away who would normally be on our side in this fight.

Testament, I can see that you are very new to this. When you finish reading all the news articles regarding the percentage of hispanics in the state of North Carolina who commit crimes who end up being here ILLEGALLY, you will fully understand why we are already able to make the presumption that he is VERY MOST LIKELY ILLEGAL.

We're fighting illegal immigration in America, and we're winning the battle and we're not winning by being naive and stupid. (No direct offense intended) You've got to fight hard and you've got to fight smart. There's no room left for "sweetness". "Sweetness" and "naivete" are the very things that have gotten us into this position in the first place.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LEGAL--I love the "VERY MOST LIKELY ILLEGAL"!!! You're right--Testament will find, if he/she hangs around long enough, the MAJORITY of those who are charged with crimes ARE illegal. I guess it just follows logic that those who are here ILLEGALLY have no problem with breaking laws anyway so we really have good reason to make the assumption. I'm not saying we are always right but MOST OF THE TIME, we are.

I will be monitoring this closely since it's so close to home and will post whatever I find out about this man's status. The other problem we have is that, in so many cases, law enforcement, hospitals, schools, Social Services, etc. are not even ALLOWED TO DETERMINE THE STATUS of the person who has committed the crime or applied for FREE services.

Will get back on this arrest.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

LegalUSCitizen,
    Thanks for the reply. There is enough room on the front lines of the fight against illegal immigration for Garcia as well as Mecklengburg. I was simply pointing out an inconsistent proclivity to "turn off" someone who shares the same ethnicity as the criminal. We need all the help we can get. The open borders lobby has complicated freeing ourselves from illegal immigration so complex that the fight against illegal immigration has to be carried out with technical precision.

I know it seems like I'm new here but I've been a lurker for a little while.

I don't think naivety or sweetness is a factor when I'm talking illegal immigration. If a person is not legal, they need to leave. Simple as that.
    Precision, not PC is a very but factor in winning this thing.

In closing, we can presume and make remarks about the criminal in the article, and he could very well be illegal, but at the end of the article there still is no definte proof he is illegal. Without that proof, it looks like an attack on his ethnicity.
    Thanks for listening.

Testament, your concern about this brings up an excellent point, and one which we've discussed before.

Illegal immigration has such an effect on LEGAL immigrants it isn't funny.
    When there are twenty million illegal aliens in a country, maybe more, maybe less, this is going to short change legal immigrants in a very big way.

We have legal immigrants working with us, and I can only think that their numbers will grow as they see the negative effects this also has on them.

You can't blame the American people if some legal immigrants are being thought to possibly be illegal. The numbers of illegals here is the reason why that has the potential to happen.

You have to blame the American president. His negligence towards the American people is negligence towards every legal immigrant as well.
    End of story.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In closing, we can presume and make remarks about the criminal in the article, and he could very well be illegal, but at the end of the article there still is no definte proof he is illegal. Without that proof, it looks like an attack on his ethnicity.
    I gotta agree with Testament. Unless the article identified the suspect as an illegal alien, I don't think we should be posting it.

I respect your opinion very much, John. Being that I stand very much for the best possible treatment of people in general, I see this as a very unfortunate bi- product of the true problem. (how do you spell by-product, bi-product?)

I still say that if you put the tip of the pencil on the problem and then draw a line from that to the real cause of the problem, you can't stop here at the writing of this article. I say you have to keep going with the pencil and take it all the way to the root of the problem, which is ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.

Again, I can appreciate your view and to some extent I agree with you.
    I just think in order to solve problems you have to get to the root of them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast