Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

More Organizations joining the ALIPAC Flyer campaign

Friends,

Just a quick update note. Been working hard all day pushing the flyer release to the press.

Ive sent an invite to many other groups that stand with us to ask them to participate in the national flyer campaign.

About 15 more groups are going to join in so far including IFIRE, UFIRE, CCIR, The Minuteman Project, The Minuteman Civil Defense Corp., Dustin Inman Society (DA King), pennsylvaniaminutemen, Illinois Minuteman Project, US Border Watch, South Orange County Citizens for Immigration Reform-SOCCIR, 9/11 Families for a Secure America, NC Listen, LAIR, Fire Coalition, wehirealiens.com, and American Patrol.

I need to give some of the groups another day to respond before I do a new release about all of the groups that will be working together. If you have a group or know a group that would participate then please email or PM me.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Okay. I see another one you will be able to add tomorrow. I think you know.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)