Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

More proof of the North American Union happening now.

I keep hearing claims that the North American Union is just a conspiracy, but I keep seeing evidence to the contrary.

The person who mints these coins is an expert and has minted coins in the past for governments. See for yourself. I guess the North American Union is already generating income for some people. I think that it is disgusting.

http://www.dc-coin.com/index.asp?PageAc ... Category=8

Re: More proof of the North American Union happening now.

For you who don't believe what your President has in store for us. What is this that's being sold???? Do you WANT to give the United States to Mexico and Canada? Canadians must fight too.

http://www.dc-coin.com/index.asp?PageAc ... Category=8

From Wikipedia:

Rumors of "amero coins"
    In August 2007, rumors and conspiracy theories began circulating across the Internet regarding alleged United States Treasury issued "amero" coins.

The inspiration behind these rumors may have been the posting of images of medallions created by coin designer Daniel Carr.[1] Carr, who designed the New York and Rhode Island 2001 statehood quarters, sells medals and tokens of his own design on his commercial website, "Designs Computed" (also known as "DC Coin").[1] Among his designs are a series of gold, silver and copper fantasy issues of "amero coins" ranging in denomination from one to one thousand.[1] The coins have the legend "Union of North America" on the back with his company's logo, a stylized "DC",[17] in small type.[18] [b]Concerning his "amero" designs, he mentions on his website:

“ My goal with these coins is not to endorse a Union of North America or a common "amero" currency. I fully support the United States Constitution, and I would not welcome (in any form) a diminishment of its provisions. I expect that these coins will help make more people aware of the issue and the possible ramifications. I leave it up to others to decide if they are in favor of, or against a North American Union. And I encourage citizens to voice their approval or disapproval of government plans that impact them.[19] â€
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Thanks for the info. Worried American. So they are trying to cover up the existence of these coins with the idea that these are just novelty items? My intelligence is insulted.......really.

I live in a very small town.
    Last year, I asked my bank, if they knew of the Amero. They said they were aware of it. I also asked, when it is distributed to the banks, will we be forced to accept it. They stated, Not at first.

Spur 277 - We should all ask insiders at the banks. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SarahPorter
    Spur 277 - We should all ask insiders at the banks. Thanks
    I just emailed a teller at my bank...........

UPDATE:

She has never heard of it...
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

I'm going to my bank tomorrow. I will ask them.