Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: More reports of riots if Obama loses. Do you all have what you need?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

More reports of riots if Obama loses. Do you all have what you need?

Do you have what you need, who you need, and plans you need if mass violence occurs over the 2012 elections.

The charge is primed!

Look at this new report coming out from our trusted friends at Infowars.

More threats for Minorities to Riot nationwide if Obama loses
    » New Threats to Riot if Obama Loses Election Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

We need all of you to rally here at ALIPAC between now and the elections to help us A. Monitor for accurate reports of any trouble and B. Accurately advise our supporters of any problems FIRST.

Let me know if we can count on you if we have to go into crisis monitoring mode and are you prepared?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is really getting scary. I lived through the spread of riots, during the Watts riots, lived through riots in Okinawa, but I never had the feelings I now have. The one thing I learned was to watch and be prepared and prepared I am.

I'd like to know why the CIA is not knocking down the doors of those who are threatening to assassinate Romney if he wins! WHY are they allowed to get away with this?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal View Post
    I'd like to know why the CIA is not knocking down the doors of those who are threatening to assassinate Romney if he wins! WHY are they allowed to get away with this?
    Maybe they are, but the media won't report on it. No one wants to admit that the blogs show class war and race war. They are not only threatening Romney, they are also threatening employers and any white person.

Before we panic, we should stop and think this could all be a setup to start riots between blacks and whites, Obama supporters and Romney supporters. Who would benefit? Let's be cautious while being prepared.

[QUOTEBefore we panic, we should stop and think this could all be a setup to start riots between blacks and whites, Obama supporters and Romney supporters. Who would benefit? Let's be cautious while being prepared. ][/QUOTE]

I agree. I also believe it more hype than substance:

1. Obama grassroots support this year is nothing like 20008. Early voting in Ohio ( I heard on Laura Ingrahmam last week) was about half of 2008, with only a 4 per cent difference between Dems and GOP vice double digit difference in 2008. Indicates low turnout, not to mention Romney's surges in most swing states, among women, and even in California.
    2. Conservative black ministers are telling their congregations that Obama is not supporting their core principles, especially with regard to homosexual marriage and abortion.
    3. My opinion of the riots in LA, Watts, etc is that they were as much a looting opportunity as they were a method of expressing dissatisfaction with social conditions. Those conditions may have been the spark, but I think the 'all you can carry' syndrome provided the flames.
    4. If Obama loses, and I believe he will, then there will be some to try seize the situation to try and justify riots, but I believe most of it will be in the form of flash mobs and will be limited to a relatively small number of urban areas.
    5.None of this makes the situation good, but I think it is a more accurate perspective in that there should be no nationwide panic.
    6. One thing this all does prove is that Obama does not care about uniting the country or he would be taking affirmative action to quell the spread of riot fever.
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO

I think the real danger here is that we have just watched two, and almost three if we count Syria, status quo nations overthrown by what started as street protests which turned into street riots that were then backed by outside forces.

In Egypt and Libya, those that had been in power in each country were overthrown by even more extreme elements of Islam that appeared to have backing from the current Executive Branch of the United States Government.

If there are riots, those riots could be being encouraged and agitated by outside power players or even the Obama administration. And if it comes time to deploy national guard to restore order, they could make the culprits out to be the same script we have seen them run with again and again.... evil white gun owning Tea Party people.

So if the illegal aliens and the Trayvon Martin and Obama supporters start riots across America will the government move to quell them or to organize them to overthrow the traditional Americans that have been economically and politically pummeled for the last several years?

W

I think the real danger here is that we have just watched two, and almost three if we count Syria, status quo nations overthrown by what started as street protests which turned into street riots that were then backed by outside forces.
    I do not believe any of this is spontaneous, accidental or coincidental. I believe Obama and Clinton made a conscientious decision to undermine the secular dictatorships in the middle east and help replace them with the theocratic dictatorships represented by the Muslim Brotherhood and with ties to Al Qaeda and Iranian radicals. I believe Obama and his minions believed they could pull off a major foreign policy coup in this way regarding backing Iran off of their nuke program until after our elections. And I believe this whole thing has backfired. Obama, stupidly enough is still doubling down by furnishing weapons to Syrian rebels and others with no US control (picture Operation Gun Runner, only now it is also going on in the middle east).
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO

I have to say, that even before all these threats started to come out...ive had a very uneasy feeling about this election and its outcome...we've been preparing for the fallout already....
    The hard thing is...i have a very liberal daughter and son in law...and i brought this up to them because my daughter has moved to downtown SF where she now works....Im very concerned for her saftey and she thinks im nuts! I hope im wrong, i hope we're all wrong...
    But never in my life have i felt this strongly about our saftey as i do now.
    We also have to remember the executive orders that Obama has .....we may not be able to stay in touch with each other here....my fear is that if things get bad ...he'll do exactly what those executive orders say and take control of all communications, etc....and we won't know who is safe, and not.
    We're as prepared as we can be...i hope...I hope you all are as well.

I find this troubling....silence from our government on these threats
    Examiner.com

Threats of election violence ignored by government, mainstream media

Photo representation of a riot scene
    Credits:
    InfoWars.com

3Email

Get Republican alerts!