Like Tree3Likes

Thread: MORE RIOTS IN BALTIMORE? FOX NEWS reported on this story 1 time and they RETRACTED.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MORE RIOTS IN BALTIMORE? FOX NEWS reported on this story 1 time and then RETRACTED.

I am betting $ this will not be seen on any of the Corporate Teleprompter Mainstream Media tomorrow. This will cause a little more trouble then they had PLANNED for.(Hegelian Dialectic Problem?Reaction/Solution)

I read on a comment page that the guy who was shot was a cousin of Freddy Grey. UH OH!!! But I really dont care about this crap.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/61897...m_source=embed

Here is a video with the FOX NEWS 1 Report, before it was RETRACTED. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94tASanWTWM
    Last edited by WalkerStephens; 05-05-2015 at 01:59 AM. Reason: ms

Fox News Retracts Story On New Baltimore Shooting

By Karoli

After breathlessly reporting that there had been a second shooting in Baltimore, Shepard Smith took to the airwaves to retract that story.

Fox News made a major oops on Monday afternoon,
    and not of the usual Fox News kind. This wasn't a partisan lie about Obamacare or anything like that. No, a Fox reporter claimed to have been an eyewitness to a police shooting that did not happen. According to Fox's Mike Tobin:

"I was getting ready to do a live shot for my shift ... I was sitting in the car, scribbling on my notes for the next live shot, and he ran right in front of us," Tobin said. "I never saw the individual turn and do anything I would consider an aggressive act, but we did see the officer draw his weapon and I counted one gunshot."

But I guess this is why eyewitnesses aren't the be-all and end-all of investigating and prosecuting crimes:

"What's happened is we screwed up what it sounds like," [Fox host Shepard] Smith said.
    "I can tell you one thing, Mike Tobin would never — I've been through this.

Mike Tobin thought he saw somebody get shot. And there was a gun. And there was a patient on a stretcher. And there was a woman who said she saw the cops gun him down and there's gonna be violence and all the rest of that.

And what we have is nothing."

All of those things might be true, but it just proves how easy it is to get the story wrong in the heat of the moment. There's a time where the 24-hour real time news cycle fails. This is one.

http://crooksandliars.com/2015/05/fo...-new-baltimore

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

1. Fox News Retracts Story On New Baltimore Shooting Crooks and Liars‎ - 15 hours ago

Fox News made a major oops on Monday afternoon, and not of the usual Fox News kind.
    2. Fox reports police shooting in Baltimore, then retracts: 'Nobody has been shot'
    3. Daily Kos‎ - 19 hours ago
      More news for fox retracts story

4. Fox reports police shooting in Baltimore, then retracts ...

www.dailykos.com/story/.../-Fox-reports-police-shooting-in-Ba...
      Daily Kos
      19 hours ago - When what seems like a big story starts breaking on social media, it can be tough to sit back a few minutes and wait to find out if it's for real.

5. Fox News Retracts Story after claiming to witness shooting!

investmentwatchblog.com/fox-news-retracts-story-after-claiming-to-witn...
      19 hours ago - Footage of event from a Ustream feed shows crowds gathering and angry over handcuffing. Fox news claims to have witnessed cop shooting ...
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This one sounds like a reporter trying to scoop the news rather than report the news and became the news. I hope he and any others like him lose their "Press" credentials! We have no need for those.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinssdad View Post
    This one sounds like a reporter trying to scoop the news rather than report the news and became the news. I hope he and any others like him lose their "Press" credentials! We have no need for those.
    Surprisingly C.B.S., A.B.C. and N.B.C. all got it right on their evening news.
    2 cops in plain clothes in an unmarked car saw a guy walking down the sidewalk with a gun stuck in his waistband. When they pulled over to talk to him he took off running. When they caught up to him he dropped his gun on the sidewalk and it fired. It didn't hit anyone and the cops never fired their guns at all. They handcuffed him and put him in an ambulance, for unknown reasons, and took him to the hospital. He later walked out of the hospital and into a police car. They did show the crowd yelling that the cops shot him in the back as he was running away, but that proved to be untrue.
    NO AMNESTY

Very interesting, so the Fox News reporter messed up because he believed what the crowd of black 'witnesses' were yelling that the black man with the gun had been shot by police.

Just like Ferguson, crowds of blacks are willing to lie or interpret anything that happens as the cops doing something wrong and in this case a Fox News reporter fell into the trap?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    Very interesting, so the Fox News reporter messed up because he believed what the crowd of black 'witnesses' were yelling that the black man with the gun had been shot by police.

Just like Ferguson, crowds of blacks are willing to lie or interpret anything that happens as the cops doing something wrong and in this case a Fox News reporter fell into the trap?

W
    For sake of discussion if three or more of the crowd were telling him, or yelling at him, the same thing, he still did not have corroboration because a mob speaks with one voice. He lacked independent verification. If he was not taught that in journalism school, another wasted education, or drunk that bribed the professor? Which was it? Nor did he press forward for self verification, he could not add what he did or did not see. He could have been quite responsible for instigating riots, we do not need his kind or employers that use his journalistic kind. The city of Baltimore was lucky with no help from this guy. He displayed immaturity rather than the preferred opposite.