Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Morones and McCain to Meet Privately.

On a Mexican radio program on 1420 AM in Tijuana hosted by Odilon Garcia, Morones called in and gave more information on what Morones and McCain talked about after their public conversation took place.

Morones told Garcia that while McCain was talking on the microphone about the fact that drug smugglers are using migrants to cross over illegal drugs, Morones told him that the United States should stop the demand for illegal drugs.

After McCain ended his Q and A session, Morones and McCain spoke face to face and McCain told him about the need for Border Security. Morones asked the Senator to meet with him privately without cameras so Enrique could make the point that Immigration raids are "separating families" and border walls are "killing immigrants". He told the Senator to ask Enrique's good friend Juan Hernandez, whom Enrique had dinner the night before, to set up the private meeting. McCain told him that he would. Enrique said that he would ask McCain to sign an executive order to stop Immigration raids.

Enrique then adds, that he called Juan Hernandez about the mistake the McCain campaign is doing by portraying the picture of John McCain with the image of the Virgin of Guadalupe in the background at the NCLR convention. Morones then told the story that on Saturday some students called him at the convention that they were upset with the McCain booth having a picture of Senator McCain with the Virgin of Guadalupe because the senator was using the image of the virgin for political purposes. One of the students took the picture and ran away. Some security officers ran off and caught the student but that the picture was not hung back. The next day the picture was not seen and Morones called that a victory.

And since when has Enrique Morones been elevated to the status of God Almighty?

He must be sniffing around for a McCain administration appointment as the head of DHS or ICE
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is hilarious...Enrique Morones is now advising Juan McShame! It doesn't get any better than this!

Enrique said that he would ask McCain to sign an executive order to stop Immigration raids.
    He is basically asking McLame to violate federal law for the benefit of criminals?!?!?! Enrique certainly lives up to his name, doesn't he?

Even Obama wouldn't be that dumb to fall for his crap!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Another reason why conservatives, and all concerned citizens, should not vote for John McCain. He shouldn't have even spoken in front of a group called The Race, much less surround himself with open borders extremists (Hernandez) and agree to speak with a pro-amnesty zealot (Morones).

And if John McCain wins the election, the GOP party elites will say "see, illegal immigration and amnesty is not such a big deal."

National Council for Latino Rights may be the new name
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Enrique said that he would ask McCain to sign an executive order to stop Immigration raids.
    He is basically asking McLame to violate federal law for the benefit of criminals?!?!?! Enrique certainly lives up to his name, doesn't he?

That's what caught my eye in the above too.

I believe that such a thing would be blatantly unconstitutional.
    Sign an executive order to stop enforcing the laws constructed by Congress.
    Hmmmmm.... Judicial Watch and like-minded groups would have the lawsuits filed before they put down their pen.

http://www.wkrspodcast.com/

Whoa, Enrique recently did an interview with our local radio station. If you want to listen to the podcast while your doing something it's at the link above, left side, 3/4's down, June 11th.

He didn't engender any sympathy from me, not the best interviewee, a bit arrogant.

I predict this will go to his head and affect his organization.

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE

Hmmmmm.... Judicial Watch and like-minded groups would have the lawsuits filed before they put down their pen.
    Is this verified about this meeting. This would be very interesting for William's radio show next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by PhredE

Is this verified about this meeting. This would be very interesting for William's radio show next week.
    I’ve said before that this battle will end with the signage of an executive order. Now the OBL is pushing for what I feared.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast