Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: 'Mother of all bombs' death toll rises to 94, Afghan authorities say

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by 6 Million Dollar Man View Post
    Oh, and since I got off course here a little by mentioning bible prophecy, I might as well just throw in some PROOF that disproves the theory of some of these wack-job preachers who say that Russia is the anti-christ who will invade israel, because Russia is said to be north of Israel. Here is proof of how it is not Russia, and see who this anti-christ nation truly is......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Cq340CtbW4

It is no surprise that this anti-christ nation is a muslim nation.
    You have given me something to think about with that video - I saw some other interesting ones as well, thanks.

Actually, I always thought perhaps it meant Russia and China as it mentioned the Bear and the Dragon. Maybe it had other meanings.

I don't believe Russia is our enemy either. In this particular instance, at least, it might just be our very best friend.

Senior Member 6 Million Dollar Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie View Post
    You have given me something to think about with that video - I saw some other interesting ones as well, thanks.

Actually, I always thought perhaps it meant Russia and China as it mentioned the Bear and the Dragon. Maybe it had other meanings.

I don't believe Russia is our enemy either. In this particular instance, at least, it might just be our very best friend.
    The way I see it nntrixie, is that I use what I stated earlier about the Kurds and the Medes as a rule of thumb. God specifically says in the bible that one day he will unleash the Medes, which are today's Kurds. Please google "Kurds in bible prophecy" to see what I mean. This is bible prophecy coming true as we speak. So the way I see it is that whoever is on the Kurds side is on God's side. Whoever is on the opposite side of the Kurds is against God. The U.S. so far is the only country helping the Kurds fight ISIS. So we are obviously with God on this one. As far as Russia goes, they are neither with or against the Kurds. So I see them as neutral in this, and by staying out of our's and the Kurd's way, they are not pissing off God. ISIS being on the opposite side, is surely going to be destroyed. There is one other country who is viciously against the Kurds, and that is Turkey. It looks like Turkey will one day share the same fate as ISIS. By taking on God, they are on the losing end, and God will deal with them accordingly. Just my 2 cents.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12