Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Wow that is phenomenal!! God DOES answer prayers!!
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Wow, this is wonderful news! I am so glad they found her alive. God does answer our prayers! I pray for her to have complete recovery.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I read that her husband will be on Good Morning America this morning. Her story is being told nationwide. It was this young mother's love for her family that kept her clinging on to her life. As you look at the condition of the truck she was in, you are amazed that she survived at all, and for 5 DAYS in that condition.
    http://newstopic.net/articles/2008/08/2 ... clemom.txt

[/img]

I saw that on the news. It took several hours to get her out.

We have money for illegal aliens and all of the social programs to take care of them, but we don't have the money to put guardrails on some very dangerous roads.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    I saw that on the news. It took several hours to get her out.

We have money for illegal aliens and all of the social programs to take care of them, but we don't have the money to put guardrails on some very dangerous roads.
    You are so very right. It's a shame, isn't it? That area needs guardrails all the way up the mountain. There are several more spots there on 321 that have deep dropoffs and I am surprised that the state still has not put up any guardrails.

I was on 321 just last Saturday, not in the part where she was found, but its a scary though of what can happen to people around these mountains.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123