Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Move Over President Bush, ELVIRA is Running the Country!!

In a written statement from the La Raza newspaper, publicized by a the Chicago Fox News affilate's blog, she said "if the Democrats and the Republicans cannot summon the courage to fix the broken law we will not sit quietly and see our families and our children cut to pieces on the broken pieces of that broken law."

Arellano has been confined – voluntarily – to a church in the Chicago area since Aug. 15 to avoid being deported. She said such a moratorium would allow time for the U.S. to "revive and pass a comprehensive immigration reform."

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=72155

Without such action, her statement continued, immigrant organizations would launch a campaign "aimed at bringing this government and this economy to a halt."

I was driving home from work and there was a discussion about this on the radio. Why is it and how is it that someone who has been ordered to be deported can escape authorities and then come out and say announce something like this? I think that most U.S. citizens know that although we can rant and rave about our government we cannot make literal threats about literally interfering with the government. At least that's the impression I and most everyone if not everyone here is under.

Am I wrong? Isn't there a law that prohibits this? If there is can anyone find it?? The discussion on the radio with an authoritative person seemed to think that it is against the law too. Well, is it? Or is it an old wive's tale?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Of course she has gotten away with it?!!! We live in the political "Twilight Zone" these days. Illegal aliens cannot be touched by the law, while citizens are hounded and bothered by the IRS, TSA, Border Patrol, and the rest of the beuracratic nightmare we call our government.

Given the opportunity, I would drag her out of that church by the hair on her head and send her straight to the border where she and her anchor-baby son would be directed to head south of the border!

That would be the end of this illegal alien making a mockery of American laws and sovereignty.
    D.W.

And just remember - all her threats against our country had to be translated.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Sedition

From Wikipedia

This is about the law term. For other uses see Sedition (disambiguation)

Sedition is a term of law which refers to covert conduct, such as speech and organization, that is deemed by the legal authority as tending toward insurrection against the established order. Sedition often includes subversion of a constitution and incitement of discontent (or resistance) to lawful authority. Sedition may include any commotion, though not aimed at direct and open violence against the laws. Seditious words in writing are seditious libel.

Because sedition is typically considered a subversive act, the overt acts that may be prosecutable under sedition laws vary from one legal code to another. Where those legal codes have a traceable history, there is also a record of the change of definition for what constituted sedition at certain points in history. This overview has served to develop a sociological definition of sedition as well, within study of persecution.

The difference between sedition and treason consists primarily in the subjective ultimate object of the violation to the public peace. Sedition does not consist of levying war against a government nor of adhering to its enemies, giving enemies aid, and giving enemies comfort. Nor does it consist, in most representative democracies, of peaceful protest against a government, nor of attempting to change the government by democratic means (such as direct democracy or constitutional convention).

Put simply, sedition is the stirring up of rebellion against the government in power. Treason is the violation of allegiance to one's sovereign or state and has to do with giving aid to enemies or levying war. Sedition is more about encouraging the people to rebel, when treason is actually betraying the country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Seriously, I think her current tantrum is good. It's best to get her back in the spotlight NOW, so as to muster up requests for her deportation.

One of her protecters, Emma Lozano -married to Slim Coleman of the storefront church- came to our city council meeting last night. She was abrasive, made threats and demands against our town.

I heard that all night. They are boycotting our non-hispanic businesses. For real -I got a flyer that says it.

http://www.waukegan.org/Forum/topic.asp ... hichpage=4

I demand...
    We threaten to...

During her audience comment time she even brought up poor Elvira who is just trying to stay here to be with her son. That Waukegan is breaking up families wanting 287g. That so many other cities are offering sanctuary, why aren't we. The majority want the other direction that Waukegan is going to???? I can't even begin to tell you how offputting she was. Here's a video. She's the one in the black suit and sunglases.

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?sectio ... id=4822485

Yes, it's time for Elvira to go so Emma has less reason to be in the spotlight.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    And just remember - all her threats against our country had to be translated.

And so did Bin Laden's.

Maybe those laws only apply to citizens? (I'm not trying to be facetious...I'm seriously asking if that might be the case. Maybe the sedition law doesn't apply to her.

By the way is there a title, article number, etc. as laws usually have for this sedition law?

TexasCowgirl,

Your TAR is very disturbing, every time I see it I feel like going into Taz mode.

Quote Originally Posted by htxpert
    Texascowgirl,

Your TAR is very disturbing, every time I see it I feel like going into Taz mode.
    Yeah it's time for me to make a new one. Just wait.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast