Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I admit it, I voted for Bush. But does anybody really think the situation would be any better with Gore or Kerry at the helm. I could never have voted for Gore or Kerry, I think I would have been physicially unable to do it, really. I voted the lesser of two evils, and right there is the problem. We have been stuck with the lesser of two evils for a long time and that needs to change and pronto.

The choices we have are worse and worse. There is no other.

If these are the kind of candidates that we have available to choose from we are screwed. We The People are going to have to find our own candidate and band together and back that candidate for this to work. There has to be a united front to get somebody for the people in the oval office and that actually applies to most offices of the government.

In Florida Sen. Bill Nelson is up in November. He is all for the illegals. I have checked out all the candidates and am not really particularly impressed by any of them. The republicans are going to put up Harris and she is definitely no better. So what are my options when I go to punch the ticket in November? The answer is I really do not have an option. I can choose open borders or open borders.

We need to fix this, fast. This slippery slope is getting slippier and steeper by the day.

KM

Good points every last one of you

I absolutely agree that we have all been choosing what we deem "the lesser of two evils" for much too long.

In fact that's the joke every 4 years around election time. Who do we think will screw us over less this time around.... and this needs to stop.

We don't have any great politicians anymore...someone children will read about in their history books as noble and have pride that they lead the country...and that's the shame of it all.
    "There is no human right to enter another country in violation of its laws."
    U.S. Ambassador to Mexico Antonio Garza, 2006

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12