Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mr bush does not have to send Illegals home

Mr bush do not have to send Illegals home, even though he can. They are not in the “shadows”, they are at work and in the streets protesting. If he enforced the law that makes it illegal for businesses to hire them, they will leave on their own. It is irrational to believe they will leave their anchor babies behind. Some of them brought children into this country and they can take them back to Mexico with them. We do not need 12 million Illegals here. They work to meet their needs. When there were not 12 million here our need were met by us. They are here because bush wants oil from Mexico and he want to make businesses richer. Send them and their anchors babies home or dry up the source, jobs, that brings them here and impeach bush for not doing the job he was elected to do.
    WE, THE PEOPLE, ARE SPEAKING OUT BUT NO ONE IS LISTENING. AMERICANS, SPEAK LOUD AND CLEAR AT THE POLLS.

BUCHANAN: After the 14th Amendment was passed, the United States did not grant automatic citizenship to the children of Indians on the reservation because Congress interpreted it. They could reinterpret it tomorrow and say, Anybody born to an American citizen, yes, but if you‘ve broken in illegally, your child is not an automatic American citizen! They could do it with a law, Juan! They did it again and again in the late 19th and early 20th century. You don‘t know your history, Juan!

WE, THE PEOPLE, ARE SPEAKING OUT BUT NO ONE IS LISTENING. AMERICANS, SPEAK LOUD AND CLEAR AT THE POLLS.
    Welcome, Grannylady!
    I bet they will listen when it's too late, after WE VOTE THE TRAITORS OUT!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Hi Grannylady,
    We know. It's hard to believe the goings on. We'll keep after them. The bad guys on this one have to win. We just need to stay alive. Our job is easier and it is right. Help us out.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

grannylady, welcome to the fight ...

the American Indians did not become citizens until 1924 ... nothing changed about the 14th amendment, only the ignorance of those that can't interpret it
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Welcome grannylady!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Rebellady 1964 wrote:
    I bet they will listen when it's too late, after WE VOTE THE TRAITORS OUT!
    Problem is that if illegals are alllowed to vote (unconstitutional) and there isn't a paper trail of the '08 vote generated, then you can kiss this democracy goodby. All becuase of one man, the scum george. Here he sits and tells everyone that America recognizes people who work hard and that they should have a piece of the pie, realize the American Dream. Yet its very hard for TOO MANY people already to realize their piece of the pie and their dreams. Is he trying to tell us those who slip in illegally and work hard as illegal workers, they will get these rewards? Sounds like he's promising them something they will never achieve because of all the outsourcing of jobs, competition here for jobs and the illegals coming accross after them (who will work for even less). Just like george to lie. Look at these preceeding posts..everyone here, us citizens, are struggling to get by..and the illegals are going to prosper better than us? What kind of worm of a politician would let that happen?

The only way to end the nightmare is to enforce our existing laws, especially in the areas where its been ignored--prosecuting the employers and ending catch and release. How dare the president order any federal agency not to enforce the law. Bush is a traitor to his own country and should be charged for treason for not enforcing our laws and leaving the American people in jeopardy by not securing the borders. He's been biased towards his family's latin heritage, wheather the bunch of them will admit it or not. I think the whole Bush family are racists. They don't like Ameican citizens (been here all their lives) because they are stuck with the cost of living they (Bushes) and their corporate cronies have provided us with for the last 40 years. And now, its too expensive for them to pay us livable wages? To hell with all of them, put em in jail. They all suck. Time for a new party. Let's grab the handful that are with us and get them to form a new party..Sessions, Tancredo, Dorgan, Sensenbrenner and those few others that can stand up like real men who will only bow to our constitution.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just don't think we can take 2 1/2 more years of this. This country will be in a terrible shape.

KM

Not that it makes the situation better..but I never voted for the scumbag..I knew he was trouble from the get go...I'm just glad that the rest of America is starting to wake up to his personal destruction of our great country and Constitution. I would never say I told you so to so many Republicans because the Democrats are no better...but I truly believe now is the time to get a third party in there who represents us and not the Repubs (big business) or the Dems (the illegals).
    "There is no human right to enter another country in violation of its laws."
    U.S. Ambassador to Mexico Antonio Garza, 2006

Quote Originally Posted by KM
    Not that it makes the situation better..but I never voted for the scumbag..I knew he was trouble from the get go...I'm just glad that the rest of America is starting to wake up to his personal destruction of our great country and Constitution. I would never say I told you so to so many Republicans because the Democrats are no better...but I truly believe now is the time to get a third party in there who represents us and not the Repubs (big business) or the Dems (the illegals).
    I voted for Bush, and am soooo sorry.
    But could you imagine what America would be like if Kerry were elected! There would be complete chaos everywhere. Democrats love OPEN BORDERS.
    I agree with you about getting a third party. We also need to fire the whole damn bunch of government biggies, and replace them with competent people that will work for "the people", and no one else.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yes, when we all come to the realization that neither of the so-called two parties are going to help us - rather they are detroying us - maybe we can do something.

One thing we need to think about, the day these people are given some llegitmacy, there will effectively be a 'third party'. We think they are going to either be Rep or Dem - I am not sure. If either of those two parties do not continue to cater to them, they have enough to form their own and have a lot of power in our government. Either way, we are out in the cold - even more than we are now.

We need to get busy on our own party - but we also need to realize how long that will take and that we do not have that much time, before action must be taken.

We need to remove the scales from our eyes and admit to ourselves that our government is not going to enforce these laws. If they were, they would have already done it. What we have heard lately is insulting.

When we finally awaken, they maybe we can decide that we can get together and do something ourselves against the employers. We can withhold our money from them. The money they are using to hire these people. That is the only thing that will work - the only thing.

If we hit the employer hard, many will return home, and the problem will be more managable.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast