Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mr. President: About That Domestic Spying

Sir,we know you are the "War on terror" president and no one questions your motives. But, with all due respect, it seems as though your domestic spying program is not getting the greatest bang(excuse the flippancy) possible for the buck.

I refer to the fact that you sent 150,000 Americans to war in Iraq and spent $200 billion of our treasury based on "faulty intelligence" concerning WMD. Instead of reading emails and tapping phones domestically, would it not have been wiser to use your NSA people to determine the truth about WMD in Iraq BEFORE invading?

And of course, Osama bin Laden is still coverting caves to luxury condos somewhere in Tora Bora. Think NSA efforts to hunt him down might be more productive than Tapping for Terrorists here at home?

Finally, maybe your administration should consider the issue of our borders? Hell, Osama may be selling converted condos in Washington D.C. after strolling illegally across the Mexican border. The border IS that porous, but NSA is tapping the phone lines of Americans?

One last thing, sir: No deportations, No Peace!

John Lillpop, Esquire
    Welcome To America: Now, Speak English----And ONLY English!

John LOLLIPOP--I question his motives!

There is NOTHING that he does that I don't question. Also, I heard the other night on TV that we have spent a HALF A TRILLION DOLLARS on IRAQ. THAT's a BIG NUMBER!!! BIG, BIG!

I am INCENSED about this SPYING ISSUE. If CONGRESS does not RISE UP IN ARMS and DEMAND ACCOUNTABLILITY FROM THIS DEMENTED PRESIDENT, then we are more screwed than I thought. AND, THAT was pretty bad.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

It boggles my mind that OUR treasury is out half a trillion dollars........to be spent on one of the wealthiest nations in the world!!! For their benefit...not for OURS...

'scuse me..I fainted...what normal person could take that fact in without fainting???

It has long occured to me that we must take the budget and OUR dollars OUT of the hands of politicians....we must not allow them to raise taxes except by referendum vote...etc etc...they have spent us and our ggggrandchildren into oblivion.

Oh and get the hell out of the Federal Reserve also...what a scam!!

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

But, Don't FORGET, RR--THEIR OIL WAS GOING TO PAY FOR THIS WAR.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

BS, Bootsie, NO ONE is ever going to pay for ANYTHING other than the AMERICAN taxpayer!! Don't YOU KNOW we are rich beyond imagining??

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

It must have missed me, RR!!!

For all we know, Osama Bin Laden lives in Washington, D.C. !! Now I wonder HOW he could have gotten in ?

NO ONE can sneak into the USA !! Not with the strong deterents President Bush puts up to stop them !! :P
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)