Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yeah! lets call the 3rd party "America for Americans" party!!!!

It would be just way too cool if a third party won!
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

Ron Paul is not necessarily a conservative. He's a strict constitutionalist.
    That would be one heckuva shock to us since we have not had a constitutional government in lo! these many years.

Paul wouldn't vote for CAFTA b/c he said it wasn't constittutional.

Paul wants to go back to the gold standard b/c with this fiat money the congress is robbing us all the time with inflations and deflations. As the guy said on Lou Dobbs the other night, 'The Republicans are robbing us and the Democrats are driving the getaway car!!" I'd have laughed if it hadn't been sooo true for soooo long.

Etc and so on...I think Ron Paul is terrific...

MJ

3d party is the way to go, but the republicrats won't allow a third party to air their views in a public debate. Every other party is essentially shut out. Even Ross Perot's fortune didn't help him get his message to the people. If he's spent some bucks on facial plastic surgery that might have helped. Unfortunately Americans LIKE their candidates appearing youthful and photogenic. Issues are secondary.

In any case, we, the enlightened, can write in or vote for someone like Tancredo or Dobbs, but a large part of the American population will do their sheep impression and vote republicrat as usual. That is unless they are AWAKENED to what's happening, and soon!
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

New name for a third party: The Patriot Party!!

Justsayno, I can't let this by without speaking my mind. I am a conservative and really hate being called a republicrat! Do we really have to bash each others party here? After all neither one seems to be worth much right now in my lowly opinion. I came to these boards because of my great concern for my country, thinking we were all americans with our minds alike on this one great disaster facing our nation.I am no mod (in fact I seem to be in trouble with them a little bit on another issue, hope it is cleared up now) and don't pretend to be, but if we start with the bashing we will get distracted from the real issue here and that is "HOW DO WE GET RID OF THESE ILLEGALS" everything else is of little value here . If I get my feelings hurt and get angry I am going to be distracted, I would rather call you friend then bash you for your party preference, I think that is defensive attitude though and will not stoop to that. Having said all that would you mind NOT SAYING REPUBLICRAT?
    Build the dam fence post haste!

justsayno, I forgot to add, I am all for a new party, after all, I am not an unreasonable republicrat!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

JustSayNo said... "American population will do their sheep impression and vote republicrat as usual. That is unless they are AWAKENED to what's happening, and soon!"

I say that if this upcoming May 1st thing doesn't wake up the majority in this country, I give up hope and will simply prepare to defend my wife and children. It's all we WILL be able to do unless people become willing to lose all fear of ALL methods to bring this to a stop - and then perform.

Pro Patri Vigilans!
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    Justsayno, I can't let this by without speaking my mind. I am a conservative and really hate being called a republicrat! Do we really have to bash each others party here? <snip> would you mind NOT SAYING REPUBLICRAT?
    No problem. Sorry. Republicrat seems a commonly used shorthand for both parties. Maybe some people imply other than "either of those parties". But in my case there was no 'bashing' intended.
    In a stricter sense Wikipedia defininition of -----"Republicrat" or "Demopublican" (or the shorter "Democan") are portmanteaus of the names of the two main political parties in the United States, the Republicans and the Democrats. The terms are used pejoratively by those on both the right and left who allege the policies of the two parties are in practice indistinguishable, and so form essentially one party with two names."---------
    Actually the more I read the definition the more I agree with the conclusion. For neither party seems strongly willing to help in this illegal invasion crisis. But to keep the peace I won't use that term.
    If I forget, just bash me alongside the head.
    p.s. I vote independent. How's that for conservative?
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12