Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Must get 3rd party

Who can we recruit as a viable 3rd party candidate?

I am so concerned we will lose our "no amnesty" fight as it is supported by Republicans and Democrats both; so neither party will be seriously effected come election time as we will be forced to vote for one of the parties. The dregs in Washington can capture the latino vote, while forcing us to vote Demo/Repub.

Now, the biggest threat 92% of America can give our politicians at this time is a very strong 3rd party candidate who gathers support like crazy because of his or her anti amnesty platform. We need a candidate soon, before any decisions are made.

Tanceado? Buchanan? Any ideas on a recruit?

Check out Ron Paul of Texas.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Ron Paul would be an ideal choice...but he doesn't want to run...

MJ

Ron Paul is very very conservative ... but I think he is fair..
    "One Flag ... One Language ... ONE COUNTRY"....... Teddy Roosevelt

We need 3rd Party

He looks very interesting !!

3RD Party Run for President?

I sent this letter. Someone has to step up to the plate.

E-Mail Address: pariss@carolina.rr.com
    9902 Arlington Oaks Drive
    Charlotte,NC 28227
    704 400-2999
    3RD Party Run for President?

Roughly 70% of America is calling for a change. We are fed up with Democrats and Republicans. As America, the great nation we once knew, draws closer to its' end; there are so many millions not willing to give up on it yet. Please consider a run for President. Please announce as soon as possible so millions of us can rally around you with our full support of money and time. Regards, Dianne

Tanceado, Buchanan, Ron Paul, Lou Dobbs, any one will be great but they definitely have to start another party. Don't try to run on the Democrat or Republican party.

If they even start to look good, the major media will crucify them, and I think they already know this. They made Pat out to be antisemitic and Ross Perot to be a nut case. Then the people who rely on the major media to get their information start to believe them.

Next if that doesn't work, they throw in your issues that mean nothing to them but will invoke strong emotions in others. Like abortion, gay marriage, etc. Then we even loose some of the smarter ones.

They know how to distract from the main issue, remember they are pro's and have been working toward this goal for 100 years.

In my opinion this election has to be a one issue election, stopping illegal immigration. If we can succeed in this one issue alone. Maybe we can throw a wrench into their One World Government.

For more about their plans read this post, it puts everything into one article and sums it up better than anything I have read, and believe me I have been researching this One World Government for quite a while.

It's really long, but don't let that discourage you. It is worth it.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-23671.html

I have been saying this for years:

1.) Republicrats - they're all the same and are greedy and corrupt. Don't you know they all are friends?

2.) Republicrats - will never let their power go to a 3rd party without a fight. I think we will need a revolution.

Banned
    Republicrats - will never let their power go to a 3rd party without a fight. I think we will need a revolution.
    You're absolutely right! We NEED a revolution! At the BALLOT BOX! In the conscience of our elected officials! In our own minds over what America STANDS FOR! That's really what this whole thing boils down to, the CONSTITUTIONAL Rule of Law. Every day our rights are infringed, our pockets picked and our children cheated of the education that we the taxpayers provide.

Remember, if you won't stand FOR something, you'll FALL for ANYTHING!

Chris Simcox, the Minutemen ?

He's one that can get a good bit of news coverage, gets things done, and not afraid to stand up for America.

Wish someone would throw their hat in the ring before these self serving crooks in the Senate/White House sell America for votes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast