Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A MUST READ: Immigrants or an illegal invasion of aliens?

Immigrants or an illegal invasion of aliens?
    Charlie Meadows
    The Edmond Sun

EDMOND — While I don’t listen too frequently to Rush Limbaugh these days, I certainly have in the past. I used to love it when he would say “words have meaning,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A properly controlled number of immigrants with quality character, talents and skills valuable for America is good for America, an uncontrolled invasion of aliens is not.
    You said it brother.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AMEN!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

The truth...the whole truth...and nothing but the truth!!

Great article. Very well said.

It is absolutely the sheer numbers of them. That is precisely what woke ME up, what caused me to research around and find this site. Anytime I'm out, I'm just surrounded by them. Tonight was no exception -- they are just out in droves in the stores in N. Va, buying up everything in sight.

And of course, it's easy to do if you pay no taxes and receive welfare benefits. Many of them probably have more disposable income that we do.

:sigh: So tired of seeing this happen to our country ...when's it gonna end??

An IMMIGRANT is a LEGAL newcomer to OUR country; an ILLEGAL alien is an ILLCIT intruder on OUR national territory!