Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WND - It's fine to be posted their but I had never heard of them before so unless the mainstream media reports it, I see very, very little impact.

Rockfish wrote:

Not to change the subject, but if the RNC was independent of this conspiracy, they would have stood by Joe. To take this country back and get rid of the imposter in the White House, we would have to have the Pentagon on our side..that's not going to happen.

Unfortunately a large percentage of republicans are really democrats hiding in republican clothing. Specter, Graham, Lieberman, McCain to name a few. The republicans are looking the other way as this huge fraud is perpetrated upon the American people.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Rockfish wrote:

Not to change the subject, but if the RNC was independent of this conspiracy, they would have stood by Joe. To take this country back and get rid of the imposter in the White House, we would have to have the Pentagon on our side..that's not going to happen.

Unfortunately a large percentage of republicans are really democrats hiding in republican clothing. Specter, Graham, Lieberman, McCain to name a few. The republicans are looking the other way as this huge fraud is perpetrated upon the American people.
    Mike Pence once told me that when he first went to Washington, he was expecting to have to fight for his conservative ideals. The thing that surprised him was that most of the fights were with others in his own party.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    There almost no courage left in either party, to stand up for what is right anymore.

I know Oregon has at least one honest congressman, Pete DeFazio, and of course, he is not mine (mine is a bowtie wearing, bicycle riding liberal, might be a nice guy, but about as useful as a wet drippy washrag).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ATM, I'm feeling pretty proud of Wilson. Obama was lying and he at least exposed the cover up. Obama/ACORN.... what a wonderful couple.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234