Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MVA Canceling Illegal Immigrants' Appointments in Maryland!!

ONE SMALL VICTORY IN MARYLAND!!!!!

MVA Canceling Illegal Immigrants' Appointments
    ANNAPOLIS, Md. (AP) ―

Maryland's Motor Vehicle Administration is canceling appointments for thousands of immigrants applying for driver's licenses.

The agency has been booking 2,000 appointments a week for drivers who provide foreign documents that lack a U.S. visa stamp.

The system allowed hundreds of thousands of undocumented immigrants to drive but has made Maryland vulnerable to fraud.

But a ban on licenses for illegal immigrants that passed this week is set to go into effect on June 1. It will require drivers to present a Social Security card or other proof that they are in the country legally to get a license.

MVA officials say they'll send cancelation letters to the 8,000 applicants who have already made appointments for June.

http://wjz.com/local/licenses.immigrants.2.985431.html
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

UNFORTUNATELY, THERE'S STILL TIME FOR OVER 10,000 ILLEGAL ALIENS TO OBTAIN MARYLAND DRIVER'S LICENSES BY THE JUNE 1ST DEADLINE, BUT HOPEFULLY WE CAN KEEP THAT NUMBER DOWN SOMEHOW!
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

MVA officials say they'll send cancelation letters to the 8,000 applicants who have already made appointments for June.
    Thats alot of people. I must be getting old because I dont ever remember making an "appointment" to get a license from the MVA. These applicants must live all over the U.S.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Thanks Hippiechick, alittle good news is GOOD TO HEAR right now, small victory is better than no victory.

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Thats alot of people. I must be getting old because I dont ever remember making an "appointment" to get a license from the MVA. These applicants must live all over the U.S.
    if they have foreign documents or paperwork without a valid US visa stamp, they must get an appointment to have their documents looked at further. (ain't that terrifying though? actually giving people an appointment if they have paperwork without a valid US visa stamp and still allowing them to get a license?).........

Maryland averages 8,000 illegal alien applications per month (YES 8,000 APPLICATIONS PER MONTH) for driver's licenses. we get illegals from all over the country and from el salvador, mexico, etc, applying for a MD driver's license,.....so many in fact that our state MVA had to set up appointments for illegal aliens.

glad to see that will finally end.

Good God........8,000 appointments per month? That's 96,000 people a year!! What in the hell.........?

Just those kinds of numbers alone are evidence of massive and rampant fraud.

How could ANYONE in their right mind even think there was any legitimate reason whatsoever to allow this to continue, or that there was some sensible compromise which could be reached?

Absolutely unbelievable.........
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is insane at the Gaithersburg MVA. I have been in there when I was maybe only 1 of 5 people that weren't hispanic. My kids were asked if they wanted to take the test in english or spanish, I just looked dumbfounded at the guy in disbelief.

This site supports not 1 but 3 papusa trucks parked out side.

Quote Originally Posted by HippieChick
    UNFORTUNATELY, THERE'S STILL TIME FOR OVER 10,000 ILLEGAL ALIENS TO OBTAIN MARYLAND DRIVER'S LICENSES BY THE JUNE 1ST DEADLINE, BUT HOPEFULLY WE CAN KEEP THAT NUMBER DOWN SOMEHOW!
    I would suggest wearing an ICE costume and stand near the door at the DMV. That ought to help
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Good God........8,000 appointments per month? That's 96,000 people a year!! What in the hell.........?

Just those kinds of numbers alone are evidence of massive and rampant fraud.

How could ANYONE in their right mind even think there was any legitimate reason whatsoever to allow this to continue, or that there was some sensible compromise which could be reached?

Absolutely unbelievable.........
    uh......yeah it's that bad. and yea, it's also astounding to believe we didn't stop it sooner. here's a snippet from the article i've attached for you to read about how bad it is/was, if interested:

".....Maryland's motor vehicle administrator, John Kuo.....could not say how many undocumented immigrants from other states have obtained a Maryland license. But he noted that although there are at most 300,000 illegal immigrants living in the state, since 2006 his agency has processed about 350,000 licenses for drivers using foreign documents without U.S. visa stamps.

Maryland's license is considered so insecure that some states, including Colorado, Arizona and Oklahoma, no longer accept it as a proof of identity for relocating drivers.........."

FULL ARTICLE HERE:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 03555.html[/i]

Quote Originally Posted by jshhmr

I would suggest wearing an ICE costume and stand near the door at the DMV. That ought to help
    man i would LOVE to do that!!!!
    LOVE it!!!!!!

anything to keep these illegals from showing up between now and june 1st!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast