Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by paravour
    It is insane at the Gaithersburg MVA. I have been in there when I was maybe only 1 of 5 people that weren't hispanic. My kids were asked if they wanted to take the test in english or spanish, I just looked dumbfounded at the guy in disbelief.

This site supports not 1 but 3 papusa trucks parked out side.
    and the fact the MVA offers the test in spanish is causing more problems than you know.....i work in the insurance industry, and when we get illegals in accidents, they come to us and ask us to "waive" the penalty increase in their insurance, and they say "well, i was given the driver's test in spanish, so why should i be expected to read the road signs written in english?"......can you freakin' believe that??!!!! they actually try to blame US for their accidents and say the state is at fault for not having road signs written in spanish!!!!!
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

sorry-double posted

Quote Originally Posted by HippieChick
    ...i work in the insurance industry, and when we get illegals in accidents, they come to us and ask us to "waive" the penalty increase in their insurance, and they say "well, i was given the driver's test in spanish, so why should i be expected to read the road signs written in english?"......can you freakin' believe that??!!!! they actually try to blame US for their accidents and say the state is at fault for not having road signs written in spanish!!!!!
    Does this work? Do they actually get their penalty waived?

Quote Originally Posted by Steph
    Quote Originally Posted by HippieChick
    ...i work in the insurance industry, and when we get illegals in accidents, they come to us and ask us to "waive" the penalty increase in their insurance, and they say "well, i was given the driver's test in spanish, so why should i be expected to read the road signs written in english?"......can you freakin' believe that??!!!! they actually try to blame US for their accidents and say the state is at fault for not having road signs written in spanish!!!!!
    Does this work? Do they actually get their penalty waived?
    OH GOSH NO!

it doesn't work. but i am surprised the illegal-alien friendly government of Maryland hasn't made it a law to make all road signs in English & Spanish.

these illegal aliens do anything they can to try and cheat the system. when they come in and complain they were in an accident because they couldn't read the road signs, we simply suggest they forfeit their driver's license. of course, none of them ever do.......
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12