Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My Article On CAFTA

I am just going to link it for now. I have a couple of things I need to do.

Someone else can post it if they want.

http://www.buydirectusa.com/links/article.php?n=25
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

They start their day off with a prayer. Who are they praying to? It does not appear to be the same God that our founding fathers prayed to. Then it is time for the pledge of allegiance but I wonder who or what they are pledging to. They are supposedly directing their attention to a very large American Flag, but their actions speak something much different.
    they also made an oath to God to "support and defend the Constitution" -- if they can't be faithful to God, then the American people don't stand a chance

These are the people that voted away your nation. Study it and learn it and make sure that none of these people are re-elected in November 2006. But I cannot just blame them, there are others at fault as well.
    by the end of the year people will forget. On 9/11 everyone said they would "never forget" but they have and many don't believe it can happen again
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Mamie,
    I will not let them FORGET. The condition that our nation will most likely be in will not let them forget. I will write on this and remind people why they don’t have jobs, why they are loosing their homes and why they have lost their county. I assure you, they will not forget.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

good! why is it that people with money are more concerned about getting the most out of their dollar than poor people? How much cheaper do they want a bag of sugar to be? I get 5 lbs for about $1.89 -- I couldn't grow it and process it for that!
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

They say that the cheap labor brings cheaper products. I have never seen one company who moved to Mexico or China or anywhere else lower their prices. As a matter of a fact, the prices are still going up. I don’t mind paying $1.89 for sugar, not that I ever buy it. This boils down to corporate greed and globalist agenda.

Very good article, jp. Awaiting your announcement! Are you serious about this????
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Bootsie, I am discussing it to see just how feasible it is.

Well, you know you already have a strong network behind you here at ALIPAC and we have BIG MOUTHS! Go for it.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Great article, JP. In the article you said that these people who voted yes need to be voted out of office. I think you are right. We should be focusing not just on who we will vote out, but who we will put in. I don't think we can just wait for these people to pop out of the woodwork. People (regular Americans) need to start considering going for political offices as Independents. Once someone suggested a new party called the American Party. I think we MUST establish a third party in America now.
    In my opinion, it will be the only way to stop what is happening to America.

There are people at Alipac with the level of understanding about how our government works who could start making this happen. Imagine also if say William, Jim Gilchrist, Chris Simcox, some of our hard-working Alipac people said they would be running for some of these positions. Then we would be on the way towards what America really needs....better people running the country. It's time for many of them to move out of the way, (Kennedy, for one), to allow for our government to refresh itself with new people. We need to strengthen the United States with new energy which can come with determination and fresh minds. Our government needs an injection of robust Americanism, in order for us to strengthen our goal of seeing freedom and justice for all people everywhere in the world. This business of weakening ourselves in order to dish out better lives for people isn't going to work. You can't dish out freedom. Freedom comes from the determination and the willingness to fight for it within the hearts of the people of a country. I believe we can stand behind those people, but we can't put it on a spoon and say, "swallow this and let us know if you feel better." GWB has to stop hiding behind a sign that says, "Dr. Bush, the world's medicine man", and start speaking the truth to people. He needs to begin at home.

Our so called leaders today, hide behind anything and everything they can. They treat the American people with extreme disrespect by failing to respond to the will of the people, and even treating the people as though they should stay out of the business of running the country. That is so "unAmerican" it is pathetic. Many of them have questionable backgrounds and issues lurking around them. They are far from the types of people a country such as the United States should have at the top. They are learning even more bad habits from this president. He hides from the people. turns a deaf ear, calls concerned Americans names such as "vigilantes". He fails to uphold the law when it does not suit his agenda.....and town hall meetings where issues are discussed and spoken about freely and honestly are forbidden. This is very close to what I consider to be a crime according to American standards.

Jp, I hope it will be ordinary Americans who are determined and brave who will enter politics under an Independent party, and who will stand beside the American people as their spokesperson and who will lead us out of this "political quagmire" of aloofness, wrong-doing and deceit. In many ways today we have so much in common with third world countries and the people of countries with corrupt governments....because the only way we will turn the tide in America....is for the most determined and bravest of the American people to enter the political arena in 2006. We must stop electing the wealthiest of us with prestigious degrees, and start electing those who possess the truest qualities of honesty, determination, and a sincere love of our nation who have utmost respect for the Constitution. Our Forefathers were not given a dose of freedom, liberty and justice on a spoon, they risked their lives and died for it. They did it for all of us, and here at ALIPAC, we understand that it is our duty and our obligation to protect and defend this country from any harm being done to us from outside of our borders to inside of our borders.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LegalUSCitizen,
    Very well said. There are many people on this board who can and should run. The biggest obstacle with getting us ordinary folks into office is $$ It costs 1-2 million to run for the House and 20-25 million to run for Senate. I could sell everything I have and still not come up with anywhere near that amount. Statistics show that members of Congress and Senate always come from a wealthy family because they can afford the $. To be successful in supporting an "Average American" as a candidate, there would need to be a tremendous amount of sacrifice from those wanting the "Average American" in office. Everyone would need to sacrifice in order to make it happen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast