Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My bright idea

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by corhanem
    zeezil, it wouldn't be just about illegal immigration, though. I want to get their true thoughts on many issues. This is where suggestions from ALIPAC come in ... what topics would you like to hear people discussing?

BTW I told my husband about this and he's all for it! But he said I cause such a sitr on Voice of the People's site that it might get ugly. LOL I suppose, but I am resigned to keep this video completely non-confrontational. I am only interested in hearing what others have to say, not to debate them.
    Due to the fact that most all of the problems in our country are either diretly or indirectly caused by illegal immigration and the fact that we have as many as 39 million illegal invaders here, most of the issues people bring up will be in some way related to the tacit unenforcement of our immigration laws.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think it would be a great idea. We have to do something, it is obvious that their is such a disconnect between our politicans and us. I only wish we could somehow make our politicans walk a day in our shoes, see what we see, hear what we hear. If they would only open up to see what really is happening, not these arranged tours.

YOUR IDEA SOUNDS LIKE A WINNER TO ME!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks for the support!! It just so happens that a friend of mine (the one who was attacked after our Vicente Fox protest) called this evening. I told him about my bright idea LOL and asked him if he would be my first interviewee (because of the protest, but also because he formerly ran a construction business that went belly-up because he refused to hire illegal aliens and couldn't compete with the companies that do). He then informed me about his movie-making software and offered to be my cameraman, as well as donating a few HUNDRED blank DVDs to the cause.

I about fell off my chair.

I believe in God. And I believe God is sending me one heck of a message.
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

Sounds like a great idea!! Good luck with it...and I'd definitely watch it.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12