I talked to my mom this evening and she told me about an act of heroism that one of my three brothers did last night. My mom lives in a gated senior community in the desert near Palm Springs. Last night, around 7 pm, my brother ( who had been visiting ) noticed a car driving slowly past their house and it was full of Mexicans. They did NOT belong in the area and he saw them eyeing his motorcycle.
He went outside and looked down their street and he saw them go into a neighbor's garage and tool shed and steal some of the man's tools. My brother jumped on his motorcycle and took off after them, chasing them at speeds of 80-90 mph.
He called the police and the police took up the chase and busted them. There were three Mexicans, two men and a woman, and two of them took off running, but they caught the other one.
The police not only recovered the elderly man's tools but also found many garage clickers in the back of their car. The cops told my brother this is one new scam thieves do is buy or steal garage clickers and then they go around clicking around people's garages in order to see what clicker works.
My brother then had my mom spend the night at another brother's. It really burns me up how they come in to this senior park and steal from our elderly. Mom has told me that in the past few years that people have had things stolen there.
Thank you GW Bush and your not policing our borders because you are too busy over in Iraq lining the pockets of Halliburton... and now all those nice Mexicans who are only here because they want to work jobs Americans don't want ( stealing from the elderly falls in that category, I guess ) are over here stealing from the seniors who have retired after working hard all of their lives.