Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My Calls & Emails

[/b]This morning I made some calls & sent some emails to my Senators & one Represenative.
    I commended Sen. Thune for how he has Championed the Illegal Immigration Issue, and told Sen. Johnson and Rep. Herseth Sandlin that They need to do BETTER!
    Well then, I asked thier offices that I would like for them to write Legislation to PUNISH ALL SANCTUARY CITIES.
    To withhold ALL Federal monies from them until they start to FOLLOW FEDERAL LAW...ALL MONIES.
    I told them that the AMERICAN taxpayer is tired of paying for THIER mis-managed Govt.
    The American taxpayer should NOT be responsible to keep thier Emergency rooms open, or subsidize thier bi-lingual education system. I asked them to stay in touch, so I will pass on anything I hear from them.
    Take Care...Have a WONDERFUL DAY!
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Great job PatriotofPast. How bad is the illegal immigration problem in S. Dakota?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good work, PatriotofPast...this is something I aim to get busy on doing. Don't lose your energy on this. They WILL LISTEN if they get hammered enough. "The squeaky wheel gets the grease."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Way to go PatriotPast! WE definitely need to keep calling, faxing and emailing. We cannot afford to back off. I am continuing to contact my senators and reps as well.

Populist, the Illegal problem is not to bad here "YET". Some of the Corporate Confinement businesses use Illegal labor, also a few of the Processing Plants. I keep a CLOSE eye on them & let the PUBLIC know (feel with my disability,its something I CAN do).
    What I feel we need to do is ATTACK the States that do NOT HAVE SANCTUARY policies...I know the more populous States (Calif.,NY,IL,TX) these States have sanctuary cities. I think if we ATTACK the others, we can GET Legislation against these other States. South Dakota has NO sanctuary cities, so I think it makes sense to KEEP IT THAT WAY...And just convince the others, THIS IS THE RIGHT WAY...THE LEGAL WAY.
    God Bless..Take care.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>