Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If...the machine of government...is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.[/b]
    -Henry David Thoreau

So since I owe Taxes this means I can go Rob a Bank to pay them ?????? or since me or my kids have no health insurance then can I steal the money to pay for the doctor bills ??? No or I would go to jail

We cannot, by total reliance on law, escape the duty to judge right and wrong...There are good laws and there are occasionally bad laws, and it conforms to the highest traditions of a free society to offer resistance to bad laws, and to disobey them.
    -Alexander Bickel

Well the Laws the Law !!!! I don't like to pay Taxes and I don't approve of Abortion but it is the law and I can't do anything about it So its kinda like the saying Sin is Sin.....The Law is the LAW !!!!!
    [/b]
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

The employees could have stuck with the companies (just as American employees do) but chose not to follow the maquiladora enterprises when they moved operations to other parts of Mexico, or other countries. Instead they chose to cross the border to the US. Culturally, they also did not make the shift to the size of family that ould be supported by a manufacturing job, but continued to rely on the large family size typical of agrarian societies.
    The reason they chose not to follow the maquiladora is that Mexico does not have WELFARE and the social programs we have. They can steal more here and work less than they would have to in Mexico. THAT'S why they come to the US!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

If...the machine of government...is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law. -Henry David Thoreau
    I am so tired of people quoting Civil Disobedience to justify breaking any law they feel like breaking.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticSandra
    If...the machine of government...is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.[/b]
    -Henry David Thoreau
    Well, one way our machine of government is unjust is it rewards illegal aliens and penalized legal immigrants. Another is it forces Americans to pay taxes to support a foreign takeover of the USA! Is it time for us to break some of their unjust laws?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticSandra
    -Henry David Thoreau
    Well, one way our machine of government is unjust is it rewards illegal aliens and penalized legal immigrants. Another is it forces Americans to pay taxes to support a foreign takeover of the USA! Is it time for us to break some of their unjust laws?
    I wonder the same
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, I must say sorry to this individual. In America, we abide by our laws. If we don't like the laws, we mount an effort to change them FIRST, through Democratic means . . .

We don't proceed to breaking the laws FIRST.

Just goes to show you the mentality of our opposition here. They have no idea how a Democracy works.

And that's how it is in Mexico ... you want something, you BREAK the law and just steal it, basicaly. That's what they're doing here now.

3rd world country mentality!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12