Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Disgust!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My Disgust!

Carol and myself just returned from Las Vegas yesterday. And it is hard to put into words MY DISGUST! Sitting in the airport, everyone was speaking Spanish. When we got to our Hotel, it was Japanese and Spanish! In ALL HONESTY, if I did not know Las Vegas NV. was in the United States of America, I would have thought I was in a Foriegn Country. I'm sorry ALIPACERS, it has gone too far and I cannot be any more honest about it.
    The Powers that be, OUR Elected Public Servants need to be rode out of town ON A RAIL! PERIOD! No IF-ANDS-or BUTS!
    GET THE HELL OUT OF MY COUNTRY...They are DESTROYING IT!
    They are DESTROYING MY CHILDRENS FUTURE!
    Its just Damn SAD 95% of this Nation Doesnt know whats going on. Its That or THEY HAVE NO BALLS TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!
    Monday morning I plan on going to my public servants TAXPAYER funded office and lay it on the line...
    BY GOD I'M AN AMERICAN...AND I DO CARE!
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Your 100% right

Yes Las Vegas is invaded, and no one will do anything about it. ICE set up an office here around the first of the year and I haven’t seen anything done. This is a sanctuary city and no one will admit it, and of course it’s going broke now.
    At least you didn't get killed by one of the thousand of IA driving here.
    <div>Do your job and enforce the law!
    Many thanks to the young that have served our country, and to those of you that have lost, we all owe you, thank you</div>

There are many places in this country that if you didn't pull out your map and look for sure.....you wouldn't know it was in the USA anymore. I will never forget the trip to get our certified or whatever fied version of our birth-certificate we had to have to transfere our drivers licenses....road work was being done and we got lost and our map was useless with all the changes.....anyway....here, in my own country....we couldn't find a gas station, McDonalds, Walgreen employee.....no one to ask directions from because not a soul spoke English. Got stared at and looked at like we landed from Mars and treated with disdain that we ventured into a foreign area. It was way beyond the typical "area" of a town.....it was entire towns where you felt like you landed in a bad Twilight Zone episode. It's beyond the typical....oh you don't like people that don't LOOK like you..(meaning color alone)....you couldn't talk to them either. Signs in different languages....businesses being run in ways that wouldn't be tolerated if it were me opening it.

Maybe this is there way of allowing us the flavor of "World travel" since with gas like it is....we won't be able to afford any vacations.

The AAA is going to have to re-do their Atlas so not only will we have to look at the shortest way, the scenic route, the hot spots and lodging for travel...but language code them so you can atleast place an order and ask directions if need be when you pull over for a bathroom break or a bite to eat.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    There are many places in this country that if you didn't pull out your map and look for sure.....you wouldn't know it was in the USA anymore. I will never forget the trip to get our certified or whatever fied version of our birth-certificate we had to have to transfere our drivers licenses....road work was being done and we got lost and our map was useless with all the changes.....anyway....here, in my own country....we couldn't find a gas station, McDonalds, Walgreen employee.....no one to ask directions from because not a soul spoke English. Got stared at and looked at like we landed from Mars and treated with disdain that we ventured into a foreign area. It was way beyond the typical "area" of a town.....it was entire towns where you felt like you landed in a bad Twilight Zone episode. It's beyond the typical....oh you don't like people that don't LOOK like you..(meaning color alone)....you couldn't talk to them either. Signs in different languages....businesses being run in ways that wouldn't be tolerated if it were me opening it.

Maybe this is there way of allowing us the flavor of "World travel" since with gas like it is....we won't be able to afford any vacations.

The AAA is going to have to re-do their Atlas so not only will we have to look at the shortest way, the scenic route, the hot spots and lodging for travel...but language code them so you can atleast place an order and ask directions if need be when you pull over for a bathroom break or a bite to eat.
    Isn't multiculturism wonderful!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gee, the politicians keep saying we need to bring them out of the shadows! What shadows are they talking about?

Now you know what it's like to live in Northern Virginia, particularly within the beltway.

Or, what an afternoon at Potomic Mills Mall is like.

No one speaks English anymore, anywhere.

I sort of try to look for Americans when I go out ...they are few and far between. I don't know if they're all just staying home, or if they have just moved out of the area, or what. You hardly see any. It's all hispanics, asians, indians, and muslims.

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Gee, the politicians keep saying we need to bring them out of the shadows! What shadows are they talking about?
    Yea, I would like them to anwer that with a straight face!!

San Bernardino, California has been taken over too!!! I would like to FIRE ALL OF THE TRAITORS ... and start over with LOYAL PATRIOT AMERICANS in our government!!! Most of these people that sit in these seats are TRAITORS!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

I am in driggs Idaho and i see the same thing going on here the construction is running wild here and the crews i see working the construction are of latin descent. the restaurant i used to go to is manned by people who barley speak english.This used to be a town where there were Amreican citizens working here..
    So much for idaho doing anything to stop the illegal invasion! ! !

AE

It is frustrating to get phone calls from companies, and although it is an American company, you get someone who obviously is in India. It happens more than not and also going into some place, is like that as well.

I just found out our landlord, the owner of this apartment complex, is from Iraq. Here's my point, his English is impeccable. He even uses slang terms to describe things, which makes me laugh. He has a lot of respect for America and Americans (I have not verified it yet, but I think he got assylum after the Gulf War, was in the troops for Iraq).

There are plenty of those how have come here and become Americans, and learn English, but uit seems it is so few these days, it is disheartening.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

[quote=NoBueno][quote="
    Isn't multiculturism wonderful! [/quote]

MULTICULTURISM SUCKS SOCIETIES DRY!

IT DESTROYS SOCIETIES.

IT BRINGS DOWN ENTIRE NATIONS.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast