Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

voter fraud

Well..we have had to deal with voter fraud in NH, voter fraud in Louisana (they didn't count all the votes) , it's all over the place. If you suspect voter fraud..get in touch with Black Box Voting. Those people work VERY hard on this issue and are pretty ruthless. You can google it.

I was an exit poll worker for my precinct, some of our Ron Paul meetup members volunteered to do it. I don't believe McCain won bay county. by my tally...romney was first, huckabee second, and mccain trailing 3rd Every one of us had the same results or thereabout, yet the report said McCain won bay county. I don't believe it for a minute. I truely believe romney did. I am in Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    We are almost completely mail in ballots here now. The ballot is mailed to your place of residence and you either drop it off at a secured location, or you mail it in. So far as I know, there has been little problems with it.

To hear that, makes me sick. It seems obvious that this mans identity was stolen.
    I'm going to give a second on this. It has proven to be more reliable and accurate than even initially envisioned.

Being that the entire process requires a paper trail both on the pre-vote (mailing out) and post-vote (comparison with registered voter rolls) sides, there are multiple opportunities for database cross-referencing and such (which, to the best of my knowledge, is done using basic, hopefully sufficient standards)..although, I would like to see even stricter standards applied too.

I'll even go so far as to say that you all should seriously look into a similar system and give your SoS (Sec of State) Office a call and begin a discussion of doing the same in your own states.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: voter fraud

Quote Originally Posted by jazzloversinc
    get in touch with Black Box Voting. Those people work VERY hard on this issue and are pretty ruthless. You can google it.
    I agree!!! I would go ahead and contact the ACLU and raise _ell! After all...your civil liberty to vote was violated! Also, once you check your credit report, if you find something suspicious, contact SSI. You may also want to notify a few "friendly" members of the media so they can alert others.

My voting today was like going to the dentist, being a registered Democrat who supports Romney I didn't want to go. I live in a small community and since our normal polling place is being remodeled I had to go out to the country. The polling place was at a very nice farm with a lot of different farm animals in pens. I tried to convince the pollworkers to give me a republican ballot, but they weren't buying it. I asked them if they had any problems with the voters and they told me that they had to move the donkeys from their pens, because some voters had accused them of pandering to the democrats!!

I just thought I would add a little humor.

This isn't an American voting day, this is a CFR blood-bath. Our democracy is on the way out and the CFR is calling the shots. As long as delegates are traded, bartered and given away, we don't stand a chance. This is how the CFR wins, they lie, cheat and steal.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    This isn't an American voting day, this is a CFR blood-bath. Our democracy is on the way out and the CFR is calling the shots. As long as delegates are traded, bartered and given away, we don't stand a chance. This is how the CFR wins, they lie, cheat and steal.
    They grant us the "illusion" of a democracy to keep peace among us peasants!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    They grant us the "illusion" of a democracy to keep peace among us peasants!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123