Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My Grandparents had 17 LEGAL children

My Great Grandparents came to America the legal way. My Grandparents raised 17 children during the depression.

Now talk about hard times! They didn't recieve welfare, the didn't have medicare or medicaid! Unlike some of the slime that oozes into the country today they didn't demand anything they didn't earn!

My Grandfather worked all legal jobs and help build things like the Holland Tunnel. My Uncles fought in wars to keep America free. (Maybe we should draft all illegals) That could be their payment for sneaking in the country illegally!!!

This is the difference between these illegal types who think their owed something and true Americans who came here and really had true love for their country.

It is people like your grandparents, Cliffdid, that have made this country great. Maybe you have a good idea about drafting all of the illegals. Rather than rounding them up and sending them back home, they could round them up and send them to the nearest recruiting station! Of course, they would probably SABOTAGE us!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

we do not want to draft illegals- Bin laden came from the CIA training his people in weapons. if we train them they can come back and become terrorists in the La Raza movement. also, we have spent enough on them already- the military isn't free ..........................