Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MY HUBBY'S CONVERSATION WITH A VINEYARD OWNER

Since my husband retired he has been working part time in retail. One of his customers came in last night to order window treatments. They got into the issue of illegal immigration. The vineyard owner brought it up. He was ANGRY OVER ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. He said "there is no reason for illegal immigration in the ag business. We use H-B2 visas ONLY. They can stay and work for 9 months, then they must go back or we won't take them back to work. We go through the Mexico consulate in Mexico and we bus them in and we bus them out.

He said, this is a bunch of b@@@ that the ag business needs illegal immigration. He said, "I know there are vineyards that do use them but there is no reason for it with the H-B2 visas, the vineyard is just lazy."

It is a wine that my husband really likes and it is a family owned business.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: MY HUBBY'S CONVERSATION WITH A VINEYARD OWNER

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    It is a wine that my husband really likes and it is a family owned business.
    What label is it I want to buy some!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Seghesio

Good for him. I hope he isn't in the minority, but my hunch is.... (?)

Re:
    He said, this is a bunch of b@@@ that the ag business needs illegal immigration. He said, "I know there are vineyards that do use them but there is no reason for it with the H-B2 visas, the vineyard is just lazy."
    A quote worthy of being quoted to representatives early and often.

Yep, use it in my phone calls, especially to Mike Thompson who is in Pelosi's pocket and is a vineyard owner himself. Of course, so is Pelosi.

The act of an Employer filing an an H2 visa petition/application is a public record, yes???? If so, then me, you, anyone... could check with the USCIS to see how many H2-A petitions Pelosi's Vineyard filed... Not having any doesn't prove anything, but it does suggest people begin to look at the situation in much greater detail....

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    The act of an Employer filing an an H2 visa petition/application is a public record, yes???? If so, then me, you, anyone... could check with the USCIS to see how many H2-A petitions Pelosi's Vineyard filed... Not having any doesn't prove anything, but it does suggest people begin to look at the situation in much greater detail....
    Outstanding idea.

Check this site out. Read what they do ALL OF THEIR WORKERS ARE LEGAL.
    DUH

http://www.h2ausa.com/