Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush and the Senate are the vigilantes: Ignoring public outcry on immigration, ignoring the Constitution whenever they get the chance!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

mooset,

How noble a cause. Nothing better than defending your homeland from an invasion. I'm so happy for your husband because this is a very special and historical assignment. I'm sure he will be as safe as he will be hot. It's a cooker in the southwest right now, with no relief in sight.

I'll put Mr. moosetracks in my prayer box. Take care and don't fret, he will be safe. (((hugs)))

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hello Moosetracks,
    I am not too sure about the area your husband is going to but I believe it is a high traffic area, I know you have read all the horror stories on here but it important to remember that these smugglers are cowards, even the ones with automatic weapons, they are not about to try and take on the Guard! It's one thing to shoot at a lone Border Patrol but quite another to take on the United States Military. They may be cowards but I don't think they are stupid enough to think they can scare them away, the first time anyone takes a few pot shots at them they will soon be armed or we will send in the Marines to protect them, but I believe his trip down there and back will be the most dangerous part of his time on the border.
    Most of these people do not want to be caught so they will just go elsewhere, I really believe your husband will be safe and I would imagine they will have computers and cell phones so he will be able to stay in contact with you.
    Please tell him that this old Marine thanks him for his service to our country.
    I too will add my prayers for all of them.
    And I think you know that you have all of us on this board to come to when you get to feeling down or worried.

Howdy, MD,

And I think you know that you have all of us on this board to come to when you get to feeling down or worried.
    'Well said' to your entire post. A special 'ditto' to the above quote.

Glad to hear from you.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

moosetracks, give your hubbya big hug from all of us here at ALIPAC, then as a good wife should tell him to drink lots of liquids out there, it is so dam hot!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

God Bless, MOOSE!

Keep us posted please. Our prayers sent your way

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    moosetracks, . . . then as a good wife should tell him to drink lots of liquids out there, it is so dam hot!
    That's great advice, moosetracks. Don't worry. He will be fine.!!!

You all are so sweet, thanks for the prayers.

I got up very early this morning to drive him to the armory. So many young girls taking their "men" to the armory, kissing and hugging...and it occured to me that we also sacrifice a lot.

I just worry about him as he had a small stroke in Feb., and I know if he doesn't get prodded he won't take his aspirin per day.

Your prayers make me feel so much better, knowing I have such good friends out there, thank you all, so much.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12