Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

2) For those who leave willingly (at their own expense by the due date) - do not hold their illegal immigration status against them. Allow them to "LEGALLY" enter the county and become citizens in the right manner.
    My opinion: Get them out. Keep them out. If we need agricultural labor or such in the future, let the workers come from countries that have not been screwing us over for decades. Everyone from south of the border goes home and stays home.

Any illegal alien that has ignored our laws by entering this country illegally or overstaying their visas should forever forfeit their privledge of getting a legal visa to enter this country.I don't feel very generous to those that take what they want without asking for it.Those that respect our laws by applying for legal entry and have never entered illegally are welcome.

Buses are way too expensive for deportation. I favor using giant catapults to hurl them deep into Mother Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueTexan
    Buses are way too expensive for deportation. I favor using giant catapults to hurl them deep into Mother Mexico.
    WELCOME True Texan, to ALIPAC!

As for the catapults, who's going to pay for them? Will they be subject to OSHA regs? Do operators need a license? How often do these contraptions need inspection? How about if we just declare the war in Iraq a diversion from the invasion and pull our troops home and defend our border while every enforcement officer in America arrests all illegal immigrants? (including those rowdy Irish!) If we can do that, then we will need your catapults!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by TrueTexan
    Hi there!

I like the way you think!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Make the Employers pay for any kind of Deportation used.
    ------------------------

Maybe we could require the illegals themselves to build the catapults first before they are deported.

To save more money, we could have volunteers to operate the catapults. How many of you would be willing to donate time for this worthy cause?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12