Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My letter to Congressman John Linder

Dear Representative Linder,

It looks like it's that time of year again. It's spring and the RINO and Democrat reps get together yet again to try to ram illegal invader amnesty down the throats of unwilling Americans.

I understand that Congressmen Jeff Flake (a name that is apropos) and Luis Guiterrez are planning to introduce a "comprehensive immigration" bill that would be amnesty under a different name.

Just to save me some time here, may I please just go on record with you for ALL future attempts by those willing to sell out America to the lowest bidder, that my husband and I are now and always will be against legalizing the people who have illegally invaded this country.

Congressman Linder, we are not stupid. We realize that the true number of criminal invaders in this country is probably 15-20 million. What is going to happen when all of these people become legal citizens and then begin to bring their family members here? You know and I know that the number of "immigrants" will then be closer to 60 million.

American jobs are either being "outsourced" to other countries for cheaper labor, or our government is further selling out middle class American workers to import what cheap labor they can't outsource.

Not to mention the fact that, do you really believe that we have the natural resources to absorb 60 million more citizens in one fell swoop?

Congressman Linder, once again your constituents must ask you to jump into the fray and battle for us. Obviously, no one else in Washington (including the President of the United States) will listen to us. We're very weary of this. Every time we beat this back and BEG for our immigration laws to be ENFORCED, the threat of amnesty comes back. Just like a yearly plague.

Please let me know if I can be of help to you.

Sincerely,

Nice letter. It escapes how the politicans are ignoring the will of the people.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€